JBOY AI Scripted Path -  Beta Release 12/2/19.   This script moves AI quickly through a path of positions while fighting.  In this video we see a stack of 4 units clear a house, breach doors, and dynamically fight.  Also this script can be used to create moving AI on static structures that have no AI paths (like new destroyer, Cargo Ship Mods, Oil Rig compositions). For example:  It's now possible to have AI defenders patrolling an Oil Rig, or AI attackers assault an Oil Rig.       Above video credits:  @beno_83au for breaching chard script, and RHS for pump shotgun. Flashbangs: Thank Phronk for flashbang. Player orders teams to execute different paths, and orders a synchronized breaching by two teams: Download "How To" Demo Mission: Dropbox Link (updated 12/2/19) Use this version to create your own path following my "how to" video.  Note: Requires mods CBA_A3 and Enhanced Movement. Download Example Mission from 2 story clear building video:  Dropbox Link (updated 12/2/19).  Requires mods CBA_A3, Enhanced Movement and RHSUSAF   Older videos: Features added 6/24/2019: Flashbangs (thanks Phronk) Improved grenade and flashbang throwing accuracy Player controlled team can execute paths for teams to follow (i.e., order team to sweep building) AI will stack up outside entry and wait for Go order. This allows synchronized breaches of a building with more than one team. Features working so far: AI moves through series of hardcoded positions recorded in an array. @beno_83au's awesome door breaching Shotgun door breaching.  Aims exactly at door jamb where handle is. Multiple stacks can execute multiple paths simultaneously Supports 1 to 4 units running through movepoints Lead unit uses hand gestures and in-game voice file to command team Leader tosses Flash Bangs (thanks Phronk) and grenades into rooms or up stairs (and followers take cover) If unit clips and falls off balcony, he is killed so does not ruin entire teams moves AI can fire while moving AI will stop before doors and open them. AI plays animation to test if door is locked, and you see door handle animated, and hear custom locked door jiggle sound. AI resumes ai behaviour and waypoints after successfully executing a move script AI can climb ladders AI can use Enhanced Movement mod and climb fences and objects Planned: Known Issues: Path array used in latest video (6/14/2019   I tried to generate a path through a building based on building positions and building door positions, but that is not enough information for a clear path.  The script uses "playMove animationName" to move a unit from one position to another.  This requires an unobstructed line from one positions to another.  If we used building positions alone, then AI would pass through walls and would not climb stairs.  I am creating a little utility so that you can walk through a building in the editor and record each path position in an array.  You can then copyToClipboard the array and paste it in a script to create a new path (like a series of waypoints).   How you create your own custom move path array:   These instructions assume you are editing my test demo mission to learn the basics of creating a custom path of movepoints. How to create a Climb Ladder or Enhanced Movement Climb move point: