Hello all!    As part of my group's addon, we use a couple of custom faces (complete with custom models too). After this latest update where Mr. Crowe, Mr. Buchta, Mr. Pettka, and a couple other developer heads were added, I noticed that I could see my character's eyeballs now, and so could another group member. Both of us are using custom faces I built. I think it has to do with a config problem. I temporarily fixed the eyeball problem by creating a view-pilot lod and removing all objects from it. The shadow issue persists, though. (I tried creating a shadowvolume lod but it resulted in some pretty bad graphical glitches (I sharped the edges, merged near vertices, and triangulated the object in object builder)   Here is the config for Vori's head (at the end of my config.cpp):   class Default_A3{};
    class DefaultHead_A3: Default_A3{};
    class bun_female_bun_01: DefaultHead_A3
    {
        model="\A3_female_heads\Models\female_head_bun.p3d";
        selectionHeadWound="injury_head";
        selectionPersonality="personality";
    };   I looked in the new config.bin for the heads in the latest update, and saw where the new heads were added, so I attempted to use one of those classnames in hopes that her face would inherit the new heads' properties. I was wrong, the issue was the same.    class Default_A3{};
    class DefaultHead_A3: Default_A3{};
    class Hladas: DefaultHead_A3{};
    class bun_female_bun_01: Hladas
    {
        model="\A3_female_heads\Models\female_head_bun.p3d";
        selectionHeadWound="injury_head";
        selectionPersonality="personality";
    };     Here is my actual config for the face itself: class Default;
    class Man_A3: Default
    {
        class Default;
        class X_female_bun_01: Default
        {
            author="Iceman";
            displayname="Vorian";
            head="bun_female_bun_01";
            texture="\A3_female_heads\female_head_ICEMAN\female_01\xxx_co.paa";
            material="\A3_female_heads\female_head_ICEMAN\female_01\f_white.rvmat";

materialWounded1="\A3_female_heads\female_head_ICEMAN\female_01\f_white.rvmat";
            materialWounded2="\A3_female_heads\female_head_ICEMAN\female_01\f_white.rvmat";
            ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
            textureHL="\A3_female_heads\female_head_ICEMAN\female_01\F_HL_co.paa";
            materialHL="\A3_female_heads\female_head_ICEMAN\female_01\F_HL_white.rvmat";

textureHL2="\A3_female_heads\female_head_ICEMAN\female_01\F_HL_co.paa";
            materialHL2="\A3_female_heads\female_head_ICEMAN\female_01\F_HL_white.rvmat";
        };   Does anybody know what I can do to fix this issue?   Thank you in advance for your help, and most respectfully,   Sam