No no, don't start with the PC master race BS. I play on Xbox, ps4 and PC (enjoying Hunt Showdown at the moment) and i prefer console since it's less of a hassle.   Now, before you guys go into the "you would need 5 controllers" or "it would never run on a shitty low end i3" or "we have NINE different stances damn it".   We did get DayZ and it's almost identical to the pc version (missing some features) and it runs perfect (beside the bugs). Why could there not be a slimmed down version of arma 3? By that i mean removed features like all stances, easier flight controls, less commands and maybe 60 players on a reduced map (DayZ size?).   There are 90 million potential buyers spread across two platforms (Xbox and ps4) and sim games are big on consoles. Farming sim, mudspinner, airport sim, construction sim, forestry sim, DayZ and so on...    A lot of gamers are 30+, don't like the arcady R6 siege or the hysterical cod series. A lot of us would love to enjoy Arma series just like you guys do. I doubt it will come...just as i doubt Ready or not or hell let loose or a SWAT 4 sequel will come to consoles.   But i believe there is a huge potential in milsim games on consoles...and right now there is a void ready to be filled, making the first dev team to fill it, filthy rich.   BI brought over DayZ and recently released Vigor on Xbox...we need your awesome Arma series aswell.