This script enables shotguns to destroy small vegetation like ferns, bushes, thin palm trees and sugar cane.  This adds an exciting dimension to CQB in dense jungle or cane fields. You can see this script in action in my new mission Last Tango in Tanoa: Razing Cane.  You can support my scripting efforts by subscribing on steam and giving this mission a thumbs up!  Give it a try, its fun!    "Bush Cutter"...waiting for a smart-ass remark from someone on that.  You know who you are. Last Tango in Tanoa: Razing Cane promo video shows this script in action also;   Dropbox link to demo mission.  Unzip this folder into your missions directory and open the mission in the Editor.   Then shoot some bushes, and run into cane field and RAZE some CANE!   Required Mods:   RHSUSAF, CBA3   Shotguns from these mods should also work:   CUP, Massi, KA Other mod shotguns can be supported by adding in their magazine name into the script.   Limitation:  Only works on Tanoa currently, as I have only collected bush names to destroy for Tanoa.  If you want to destroy bushes on some other map, you need to collect the names of those bushes and put them into the _bushArray in the script.  A simple way to collect bush names is put cursorObject in one of your console watch variables.  Then look directly at a bush, and go back to console and you will see the bush .p3d name and can copy it.   The Scripts (bush cutter and flying leaf effects):