Hello all,    I do apologize as I had a similar question on the ARMA 2 board, but due to the activity over there it appears that it is time for me to upgrade to ARMA 3 (which I have just!)    I've been working on a personal campaign of sorts where I am using the HETMAN Artificial Commander (created to Rydygier) to fight a series of company vs. company level battles across a given map area.  At the conclusion of these engagements I am keeping track of larger unit formations  at the battalion level in an excel spreadsheet tallying casualties via the "camera exec" script at the conclusion of a fight.  The outcome here then influences how I set up the next engagement across the island...nothing too fancy   In short, counting casualties after each engagement using the camera to roam a large battlefield is getting time consuming.... and the end mission statistics screen only shows player kills and group casualties.  Is there a better way of doing global casualty/vehicle destroyed statistics at the end of a mission?  Is it possible to open the statistics to all global stats?    Ideally I wouldn't even mind a stats list of KIA through "class names" such as:  KIA US_Soldier_Crew_EP1 (x5), CZ_Soldier_Pilot_EP1 (x11) or better standard naming KIA US Crew (x5)/Czech Pilot (x11)   Any help or ideas would be appreciated, Thanks!