Hi all, Trying to make an automatic reload for the S-750 Rhea, i discovered a strange Arma engine behavior.   I placed via editor one player, one S-750 and R-750 (sensors are active by default). Then a black Wasp as enemy, disabled damage and a loiter waypoint around the SAM system in order to make it fire again and again.   So, when out of missile, you need to reload the SAM. I placed in init field of the launcher: this addEventHandler ["fired",{
  params ["_unit"];
  if (magazinesAmmo _unit select 0 select 1 == 1) then {
   _unit addMagazineTurret ["magazine_Missile_s750_x4",[0],4]   } }];   That works, but there is no delay to reload the SAM and I'd like to add a decent one for more realism. So I tried, as test, to spawn a code:   this addEventHandler ["fired",{
  params ["_unit"];
  if (magazinesAmmo _unit select 0 select 1 == 1) then {
   _unit spawn {
    params ["_unit"];
    waitUntil {magazinesAmmo _unit isEqualTo []};
    sleep 5;
    _unit addMagazineTurret ["magazine_Missile_s750_x4",[0],4]
   }   } }];   This last code doesn't work. Not a script question. The magazines are added but the launcher remains empty and don't fire. I added a loadMagazine with no more success. The strange thing: If I remove the simple line: sleep 5;  the code works again (but missiles are loaded with no delay.)   Any clue?