Hello Earth!   Do you remember when we found out Arma 3 could have been about aliens? I reckon it could have been a lot of fun, and a good occasion to transform the gameplay dynamics by opposing unconventional ennemies to our very conventional little soldiers. Some mods out there offer excellent solutions for alien lovers (FAP units, OPTRE FC and others), but I wanted to try my hand at something 100% vanilla for once... So here it is :   Contact : A collection of scripts to simulate alien invasions   This demo is very much WIP and will be updated with new features and optimizations. It is released as a Singleplayer mission, but all the scripts are designed to work in Multiplayer as well. The demo currently offers the following features : - A script to spawn alien ships with working AI. - Alien ships can move around, execute patrols or other tasks just like the vanilla AI. - Alien ships will attack spotted targets with semi-autonomous weapons - those can be shot down before they reach their target. - Although they may seem invincible at first glance, alien ships can be killed.     Further additions are planned, such as improved audio and visual FX or new enemies for infantry combat. Have fun!     Download :   If you want to support me, enjoy my work, or simply would like to buy me a coffee, you can donate any amount you want, no matter how modest it may be.         AAN Footage by our reporter @section 20