Hiho,   If anyone feels like testing the current WIP version v1.91 of the VA mod update, preferably in SP, Hosted and Dedicated, you can find the current version here: Please let me know if you experience crashes and how much the mod seems to affect your FPS. Printscreens of your errors or RPT files would be nice;)   Download v1.91 of Vandeanson's Apocalypse   You will have to add it as local mod via launcher. DL the file, unzip it and add the resulting file to your mod list via launcher option to add a local mod.   Dependencies: CBA_A3 & CUP Terrains - Core   The mod will NOT create a dependency in your mission. It  can also be used on top of any other existing mission you play. Just have the mod active and start a mission, this way the sites and features of the mod will spawn according to the default settings. You need access to your mission in eden editor, to change the settings of the VA mod however.   Download the Server Key for Vandeanson's Apocalypse (does not work for the current Steam release of the VA mod v1.18!)   Optimized features: - general restructuring of scripts into functions, extracted some functions, general improvements - I use a lot of "waituntil". In my understanding, it is beneficial to add sleeps to the "waituntil" condition checks. done that - should free up some powaa! - Bandit Camp spawner is FPS optimized - Crashsites are FPS optimized - Heli Spawns are FPS optimized - Hideouts are FPS optimized   Changes: - added chance for cure pill boxes to spawn in some of the sites (Bandit Camp and Hideout) - increased add-action cure pick up distance for above - AI spawner is now a separate function - IED spawner is now a separate function - feral dog packs are now MP compatible (LSValmont version) - patrol dogs are now MP compatible (LSValmont version)   Fixed known issues: - infection script: cure consummation add-action fixed, should always be available when infected and carrying cure pills. Zombies no longer drop cure pills - removed loot add-action from Hideout tents - removed loot add-action from Crashsite gargo space   Not fixed: Note that the following sites are not yet FPS optimized, if you have FPS troubles, check if disabling those help. These are next to be optimized ofc. - Shipwrecks - Boatspawner - Planespawner - NoRest spawner - AI patrol spawner - Medical site spawner - Infection cure pills: can not be picked up in third person but only in first person, I assume because of the pillbox asset's model size. - the Tradercamp selling add-action is not yet MP compatible (i.e. only the host sees the add-actions if in MP)   Tipps for testing: - Enable ZEUS to check for new assets all 60 seconds to see stuff as ZEUS (VA CBA Settings) - play around with the settings: site amounts, ranges and a lot more can be changed in the CBA Settings for Vandeanson's Apocalypse - disable or lower the amount of sites that spawn for all sites under "not fixed" above, if you get FPS issues - try out your favorite mods and check if issues appear   Let me know what you like and what not, and specially, what errors you get. I will try to collect feedback and include it in v2.0 Steam Mod Update;)   Cheers VD    
    • Thanks