Released!  Both Vanilla and CUP versions are published to Steam, and my onedrive link here:    https://onedrive.live.com/?id=5B54FC51A7917265!156668&cid=5B54FC51A7917265 CUP version is available separately!   I've been playing with the different artillery selections so their max ranges should be accurately simulated.  Up to 300km range on the SCUD so it should work on even the big-huge maps out there.   Arty Fire Mission   Improved SCUD functions!  Initiates player-requested SCUD fire mission for friendly pook_SCUD launchers. Can be scripted for mission-driven "RED DAWN" or "SEARCH AND DESTROY" SCUD fire missions (e.g. "Stop General Guba before he launches the SCUD" type missions).  This function is available for SCUD, and Iskander (9K720) functions are in the works.   To use the SCUD launch function:     To use the SRBM Function:       Players can ready, load and fire the missiles, enabling the choice of HE, cluster, and 5kt nuke warheads on a player-controlled vehicle.   Multiple texture sets for the vehicles.  Trying to cover all the different camo variations - forest, desert, jungle, drab green for most of the vehicles.  I've redone some of the previous textures from the A2 models that weren't looking too good in A3.   Credit where it's due:  - Citizenship models:  2S19, 2S3, 9K720 (default textures) - BIS:  SCUD model, T72 chassis - MAZ chassis units all based on SA8Gecko's original A1 model.  - Me:  All the other models; custom textures, and logic for all vehicles.  - - Also, new wheel 3D model w/ actual modeled tread.   Systems so far - 2S19 'Msta' Self-Propelled Howitzer   2S1 Self-Propelled 122mm Howitzer (on the right) 2S3 Self-Propelled 152mm Howitzer (on the left)   2S5 Self-Propelled 152mm Howitzer (no pic yet)   TOS-1A Mobile Rocket Artillery   A-222 'Bereg' Coastal Artillery   4K51 'Rubezh' Coastal Missile Artillery   3K60 'Bal' Coastal Missile Artillery   9K58 (Smerch) Rocket Launcher   9K72 SCUD SSBM Launcher (selectable HE, cluster, and 5kt nuke warheads)   9K720 'STONE' SSBM Launcher     CHANGE NOTES