Disclaimer: If you don't use unscheduled scripts or you don't know what "unscheduled" means this won't be useful for you. If you are a beginner in Scripting this is also likely nothing for you. This is a tool aimed to help intermediate/advanced Programmers. Also No Battleye!   I'm proud to present the first public Intercept based mod! I have a tiny script performance OCD so when I had the Idea about this last week I couldn't stop myself.

Arma Script Profiler is a mod that allows you to profile scripts in a way that wasn't possible like this before. ASP replicates what the profiling binary already provides via it's diag_captureFrame commands but instead of only showing Engine Internals it shows Scripts.   Features: - Shows exact execution time of unscheduled script functions - Can show engine Profiling data (when you are running profiling build) - Displays Network traffic estimate (number of bytes sent out via publicVariable and similar) - Can profile scripts down to single Instructions   For more updates see my forum posts below, this tool evolved quite a lot since its Inception. But enough talking, lets start showing:       Download: You can get the Mod here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1652506957   In case of Game crashes (Though these have become really rare now) please PM me your crash report or crashdump files. For bugs and feature requests please refer to the Github page.   This is also on Reddit! I'm not really good in writing fancy forum posts. If someone wants to make this more splendid feel free to PM me. Uploading this to Armaholic, withSix, Steam workshop or similar is not allowed! Please refer to the License.   Here is some text about the old version of the Profiler that I don't want to delete...