Given in the past we had operation flashpoint and  armed assault on the cold war,  then arma 2 on modern warfare and then arma 3 for more modern than that or futuristic warfare machines and gear so its gone as far as it can go in that way.  We saw how successful commercially and mod wise a simple zombie map idea from operation flashpoint came to become a genre.  Then in arma 2 we also so how successful the 1944 mod was and how virtual communities sprung up around it as the popularity of ww2 is still there and now COD brings out there next version of  WW2  when their own COD 2 version is still popular. So what im suggesting is that I would like to see Arma 4 go back retro and have an arma for World War 2. with all it contains.  Some of the bugs from the 1944 mod can be ironed out and all vehicles can be made workable and realistic.  A world war would include soldiers from the allies british american french australian russian indian polish and also  french resistance etc, and the axis of german,  japanese, italian etc.  The market is there, its financially viable and the player base is there.  So just as arma started at the cold war, now we step back to the beginning of the second world war. It would also bring maps to use in all terrain, forests, jungle, open plain, and desert warfare. Even being ww2 aircraft carriers can be used in the atlantic and the pacific, german, american, british, canadian, .  German and American, british and allied paratroopers.  All other major and minor armies.  All the rest of any ww2 major engagements can be used, and realistic maps can be created and not worry about offending current day countries as its history so accuracy is the key.  Aircraft from America, uk, russia japan just to start will keep things busy. So I put it out there to the arma team, are you up to the challenge as i know the gaming community has been waiting for this since the collapse of the  2 x ww2 mods that were created in arma but the stopped to the teams unable to continue but I know that you can do this.  And as much as i hate zombies, as but people would love nazi zombies to kill in arma.   But going back to having a military realism group in ww2 supported by an official arma 4  for ww2 would be totally awesome. I want to see conquerer, tiger, and sherman tanks ,  german bombers, b17's and lancasters, spitfires, and me 109's  mustangs and me 262's ,   parachute drops and  ai banzia charges (done in another ww2 mod.)  get back to basics and yet that can be fun to. something new and exciting for arma if its fully supported. Instead of  having, iron front mod and faces of war mod together or invasion 1944 mod or hell in the pacific mod.. 4 different ww2 mods, doesnt that tell you that people really want this sort of play that they make the ,mods themselves. IN the 1944 mod 82nd Airborne arma 2 version their  domination servers were always full  while other arma  servers were empty or playing zombies.  people love this ww2 stuff so how about it ?  :) With all the vehicles , soldiers and aircraft from the axis and allied powers there is more than enough to make an arma for it , and also DLC's for various theatres so its also financially viable !!!!   Disclaimer: The below vids are just examples and are in no way there for recruiting for any units