So hi all guys, today i release a new addons after those 2 poses pack, this time is about retexture and in particular of the great JSOC mod from Road Runner.    So what this mod is about? Well i retexture the field pants to looks like jeans and i made a custom nohq and rvmats for them.   For now the jeans are only available with shirt in AOR1 and MC but in future updates i will make also other camos.    And they are available only with with only 2 sleeves variation as only 2 uniforms in the mod have field pants so please don't ask me to make other variants with jeans as it require to change model stuff.   Just forget to say that the mod need the original JSOC mod installed as it is a requirements guys           There are some tweaks to do on them but i feel like they can be released. Hope you guys will enjoy that small addon :D   A big thanks goes to Road Runner that allowed me to release this mod and that helped me out with Rvmats   DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsxgmu67m0ynzsg/%40Direone_jsoc_jeans.rar?dl=0