Hey guys,   I have a real strange problem. I'm not sure how to describe it exactly, and what is causing it, so I don't post a script snippet yet, until you tell me what you need to see. I hope someone can point me into the right direction.

I wrote a few scripts which are simply "simulating" a conversation between the player and the civilian unit. It's executed by an "addaction" command added to all civilians. Finally the conversation leads whether to some intel, like an HVT, a weapons cache or hostages, which is being marked on the map after the conversation has been ended. It works very well so far. Also these side missions are working fine. The only and very strange thing is: After finishing such a mission (i.e. destroyed a weapons cache which intel was given by a civilian via conversation), everything is fine - EXCEPT when talking to a civilian then, there's no dialog visible anymore. Lips are moving (setrandomlip true;), sometimes intel is gathered (depends on players reputation and random selection), so to say: Everything is still working - except there's no chat (between player and civilian) visible anymore! And there's NO error in the log, "show script errors" startup commandline doesn't show anything, nothing can be found inside the RPT files, just nothing! I have to mention that the dialogs are visible as long as I don't finish any of the mission from collected intel. In example: When I talk to civilian, luckily get some intel about sth (i.e. hostages somewhere), then I can talk to any civilian and the dialogs (siechat) are visible AS LONG AS I don't rescue the hostages, But as soon as the hostages are rescued, dialogs will not be shown anymore when talking to civilians.  I'm really at the end of knowledge..... no error messages, no possibitlity to debug this... What could be the rason for this behavior?   Thank you very much in advance!