Hello guys   yesterday we had some problems to update our ArmA 3 Servers to 64 bit update. The update command via steamcmd was not a problem, but to run the servers.   First we received a message "XAPOFX1_5.dll" is missing. So I copied it from my computer (testing virtual machine for ArmA 3 for mods, etc.) in C:\Windows\System32. After that we got a message "could not start, exception 0xc000007b".   Several retries, cheking procedures via steamcmd, second testing machine, etc.   After that I found my solution: Copying all vcomp120.dll, X3DAudio1_7.dll and XAPOFX1_5.dll to C:\Windows\System32 and reboot did the work.   But don't get me wrong - of course I had this files on my server before. But first the new copies brought it to work. Creepy, hm?   So I cannot upload the fixed files here - so I'll not do so and link them here. But if anybody needs thems, I'll post the original post of my clan's forum where the 3 files are available as download. Just let me know.   After that all it worked without a problem and I'm happy to have the new 64 bit stable update.   Thanks for that and have a nice weekend.   Your Martyn