Hey, guys. So I made this mission for my group. we start at an Airfield, the team is divided in two groups. After assembly each group heads for a predetermined heliport, then two UH-60s come and take us away... The set up is pretty simple, inside the heliport there's a trigger which is synched to the UH-60's waypoint (so it doesn't come too early), the next UH-60's waypoint is a LOAD waypoint, syched to a GET IN waypoint of the infantry team, then the chopper move's on to its next waypoints once the team in inside. I tested with bots and it works flawlessly.     The thing is...   I HOSTED the mission in multiplayer mode with a friend of mine and something isn't working... Here's what happens:

Situation 1: I am ALPHA team, my friend is BRAVO team
Development: Both choppers approach the heliports ALPHA chopper lands, waint until ALPHA team (my team) embarks, then moves on. BRAVO chopper approches its heliport, then does a sudden turn and moves on without landing   Then we traded teams (thinking the problem was BRAVO's chopper waypoints. This is what happened:   Situation 2: I am BRAVO team, my friend is ALPHA team
Development: Both chopper approach the heliports ALPHA chopper (previsouly working) approaches its heliport, then does a sudden turn and moves on without landing BRAVO chopper (previously broken) lands, waint until BRAVO team (my team) embarks, then moves on.     The problems appears to have something to do with the HOST (me) and it's not related to any problem in the waypoints, since it worked in both helicopters, except it only works when I (HOST) am in the team it is supposed to pick up. The other chopper completely ignores the other team.   I can't seem to think what could be causing it, can you guys help me? Thanks!