On my server all enemy and friendly AI are spawned by an admin using Zeus. A common problem we have is when the Zeus spawns a large firefight between friendly and enemy AI for the players to participate in. I'll be in a vehicle with the Zeus and will be getting close to normal performance; Meanwhile his game will be nearly unplayable because of the strain that the AI he's spawned are placing on his client. At the same time the dedicated server will be performing better than any of our clients because it's under virtually no load other than forwarding network information.

I did try setting up a headless client with Werthles' Headless Kit but that proved to cause numerous problems with the server; Along with the fact that the headless client placed considerable additional overhead load on the system even when no AI were loaded onto it. Is there a way I could adapt a current headless client script to load the AI onto the server instead of an actual HC? I'm a complete noob at scripting so I probably couldn't make one from scratch without a large amount of assistance. If someone already has such a script and would be willing to share that'd be much appreciated. Or if there's an easy way to convert a current headless script like Werthles' that'd be amazing.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!