Hiya all,     Now, I know this has been covered a lot, especially the subject of caterpillar tracks, however, I've trawled the internet and can't find background information on the process of creating tracked vehicles - my apologies if I've missed something!. Basically, I'm wondering how caterpillar tracks work in Arma 3. I've studied the samples and the models released in Arma 2 ​, but I'm a little puzzled. Somebody said in a post somewhere that the tracks don't physically move at all, and it's something to do with a texture swap (?). So, utterly confused now. I can't see how the track belts on the samples move without texture distortions / stretching? As well, the fact that the majority of the detail on tank tracks is conveyed through normal map seems to suggest something deeper is going on? Or maybe it's just a bit of poly-saving :)   Thanks in advance - I feel like the above is a bit of a silly question - but vehicle modelling is very new to me and I fancied a stab at it (believe it or not, I am ​starting small - SUGV small - and I'm not modelling a tank!).   Cheers, guys!