Good day!  I'm finishing up my move to COS and finally have Internet for the first time since Christmas.  SO I had a quick glance at that page.  It appears the "location" is the TAOR and that it assumes a composition is being spawned.  The sites are basically a composition although I have a hard-coded script to ensure proper and predictable placement.  I need to look again at the scripts but I believe I do spawn an invisible Heli marker at the site.  I need to confirm that as I am in the pre-coffee stage this morning.  If not, I can add that.   According to this:

http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Military_Placement_(Military_Objectives)#Custom_Unit_Blacklists   The mission maker must create a custom blacklist to include all of the blacklisted units...   ALiVE_PLACEMENT_CUSTOM_UNITBLACKLIST = ["unitType_1","unitType_2","unitType_3"]; ALiVE_PLACEMENT_CUSTOM_VEHICLEBLACKLIST = ["vehicleType_1","vehicleType_2","vehicleType_3"]; ALiVE_PLACEMENT_CUSTOM_GROUPBLACKLIST = ["groupType_1","groupType_2","groupType_3"];   Now this would be best suited to use a vehicle blacklist for my sites, because all of the static things like nets, etc. usually fall under the static vehicles category (usually under House or similar).  However this will be up to the mission maker.    QUESTION:  Would it help if I listed all of the non-tactical objects/nets/ etc. to help mission makers?