Vehicles are now using HEAT penetrators introduced with Tank DLC but we still are using system were penetration of armour maters, so there is no magic HP going down even if you hit front lower hull of i.e. Abrams with RPG-26. Era blocks are using also Tank DLC armor simulation so blocks should no longer get triggered by nearby explosion so easily and should give more predictable return. Basically, almost all scripted armor systems were replaced by engine params but armor balance retained very similar to original one. Still, whole transfer is still WIP because i.e. optic damage is not completed or some more advanced components are missing like i.e. blow off hatches on M1, equipment blocks inside so you can i.e .disable laser range finder or ballistic computer & also non explosive destruction of vehicles (getting rid of fireballs)   Important note concerning mag proxies: We are aware that vanilla magazines are not being shown correctly but it's an limitation of current system and what you can only hope is introducing of magazine proxies also on vanilla weapons. Those vanilla magazines were left available on RHS weapons mainly due to concerns about compatibility with older missions for example.