Ok I keep running into this question in other's mods threads. " Can you please sign your mod?" and it gets a response like this, " I don't know how" or " I don't have the time" I have just recently figured out how to sign mods with the new tools.. and its TOO EASY.. If i ever hear anyone say they cant do it because of lack of time I am going to cry inside and blast the thread with the following post. its simply TOO FREAKING EASY TO SIGN A MOD TO EVER SAY I DON'T HAVE THE TIME...... Here it goes... The following steps everyone that builds mods should already know but im putting it here for others as well.... Again this should already be done by most mod makers.. 1) Download the ARMA 3 Tools from steam!!! 2) Launch Arma 3 Tools for the first time.. (If you don't already have it) 3) Create and mount your P: drive... Its easy the Tools pretty much do it for you!!!! 4) Open Arma 3 tools. 5) Open "Addon Builder" 6) The first box in the Addon Builder is the File Path to the folder being processed into .pbo. Look for and select the file. 7) Second box is the Path where the output .pbo will be placed. I made a folder specifically for this on my desktop called "Addon Building" 8) There are Three check boxes "Clear Temp Folder" is the ONLY ONE that should be checked.. The ONLY ONE.... Leave "Create Signatures" and "Binarize" Unchecked!! 9) Click Pack, after it packs the file it should pop up another box that says "Build Successful"... Boom you have your Mod.pbo. That takes about 5-25 minutes (depending on download speed) if you haven't done it yet... The following steps are for making your "Private Key" to create these signatures. 1) Open up ARMA 3 Tools 2) Open up DSSignFile 3) Click DSCreateKey 4) Input the name for your key (obviously not the same as someone else's) 5) Click CreateKey 6) You now have your Private Key to Sign mods with... NEVER SHARE OR DISTRIBUTE THIS PRIVATE KEY.... They are kept in your DSSignFile Folder inside the ARMA 3 tools directory. 7) The key you share is named," your_chosen_name.bikey" (THE PRIVATE ONE YOU NEVER SHARE IS CALLED, "your_chosen_name.biprivatekey" ) Again Never Share the Private one!! The following steps are for signing the mod you just created above... 1) Open Arma 3 Tools 2) Open DSSignFile, this opens a second pop up. select DSSignfile again. 3) The first box in DSSignFile is the path to the .pbo you wish to sign. Browse to your newly created .pbo and select it. 4) The second box it the path to your Key. The key is kept in the DSSignFile folder with in the ARMA 3 Tools Directory. Created earlier.. 5) With those two files selected in the appropriate boxes, click "Sign File" button. 6) The newly created .pbo from above is now properly signed... Its That easy... All in all it takes about 10-15 minutes Less then that if you have already installed ARMA 3 tools. if you haven't competed any of the prerequisites, IE installing ARMA 3 tools, creating P:drive.. etc... After all that is done.. Signing mods is CAKE.... Mod makers have NO Excuses :p.... NON... On that note if you DO NOT have any interest in signing your mods, Ill do it for you... It takes me Seconds to do, its not a problem... I sign and re sign GL5 for testing on my server all the time. The most time consuming part is actually uploading the new files to the server.