A3 Wounding System
_________________________________________________by Psychobastard

Hello,

this wounding system based on the AIS Wounding Module from BonInf*`s Arma 2 version. Again this one based on the vanilla wounding module from BIS. (but it wasnt MP compatible)
Well, essentially not a completely new stuff. But i think this was one of the best wounding systems we had with Arma. Cause i wont miss it in upcoming Arma 3 missions i rewrite and expand the system for further use.

The greatest advantage i see in the system is that you dont realy die before the unit go in agony. (what happens by any other normal revive system) That fact give the mission designer the possibility to create non-respawn missions with a revive system, too. The second big advantage is the possibility for unconcious players by pressing "W" to roll on their jelly and crawl forward or empty their loaded magazine. The following short video i had made in the early alpha state of the development. (over 8 month ago) The effects are completely reworked since this days. Nevertheless you can watch the core features of the system well.
        Core Features: - Fully AI compatible revive system - Fully SP/MP, HC and JIP compatible - Teamswitch compatible - Setup file to change easy the behavior of the revive system - A lot of options to choose between arcade or a more realistically usage of medics - Option to select a realistic damage handling (die immediately by heavy explosions f.e.) - Injury state without dying immediately - Compatible for missions without respawn - drag, carry, drop and load injury units - Option to change damage tolerance - A lot of visual effects and discreet information’s around the gameplay - Unconscious units are able to roll on their jelly and perform simple actions - Most time consumption actions are visualized and can be aborted if needed - Markers and HUD show injury units on the map (if wanted)       Attention!  - Update from 24.06.2017 or later - If you are a mission designer who already use this revive system and want to update your mission: Newest version is a complete rewrite with new setup file and new functions. I recommend to test the mission before you release a update with the new AIS revive script package.   Screenshoots:
ais_setup.sqf:   Readme and Documentation:   Download sources: Steam GDrive   Have fun!