Dynamic Universal War System (DUWS) Download: Latest: DUWS 0.8b Armaholic mirror (0.8b) You can also access the mission with the Steam Workshop. Older versions: OVERVIEW: The DUWS generate randomly a mini campaign, with all the enemy zones to capture being randomly generated. Or you can also choose to manually place your HQ and the enemy and easily make your own unique "campaign". The key here is to have maximum replayability, where the player can setup his own campaign or let the DUWS create everything randomly for him. You can play with the DUWS on any island you want, you just have to rename the .pbo file. Example: DWS.stratis.pbo >> DWS.chernarus.pbo QUICKSTART: Put the .pbo inside your "Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\Missions" folder. When you are asked to choose the campaign settings, just use the default parameters and click "start". FEATURES: *Play the way you want: -Play as a lone wolf or as a SF team, using support assets and gadgets and perform side missions -Control your personnal squad of troopers and fight against the OPFOR -Control several squads, vehicles and supports and try to retake the island from the enemy -...or a mix of all of them *Persistent player stats througout the campaigns/missions, allowing the player to play a multi island driven campaign *Unlock abilities throughout the campaigns as you gain experience (persistent) *Pretty much every location is randomly generated on the map, from the HQ to the enemy zones and side mission locations. *Side mission selection screen. Missions are generated randomly. *Play the DUWS on any island you want to. *VAS by Tonic (Armory) *Several support options to unlock (UAV, Arty, Personnal FLIR, VAS, ...) *You can define by yourself the HQ, the enemy zones, or just the HQ and let the DUWS generate the zones automatically. You can also let the DUWS create everything by itself. Basicly you decide the level of randomization there is. *WARCOM(War Commander) system. BLUFOR forces will try to capture the island, war escalates as the campaign progress. *Dynamic weather. At the start of the campaign, you may choose the type of weather (mediterranean, temperate, tropical, arid...). The weather will then be randomly generated according to these parameters. *Fully support the High Command module VIDEO REQUIRED ADDONS: None, you can play ArmA III vanilla or use all the addons you want: islands, weapons, gear. Note that the DUWS will not show addons that adds BLUFOR units/vehicle, since they are added by hand. However, addons that add OPFOR vehicles will be used, since OPFOR vehicles are taken directly from the cfgVehicles classes. MP NOTES: This mission can be played in coop. Regarding the nature of the DUWS, it must be run on a listen server. Does not work on a dedicated server. I suggest adding a password to your game, so only friends can join and no random guy will be able to trash your game. See the ingame manual for gameplay changes. Changelog: License: You can remix, tweak, and build upon my work non-commercially, as long as you credit me and license your creations under these same identical terms. Click here if you want to help me develop the DUWS by creating little prefabs wich are randomly picked when a zone is created. CREDITS: Mission made by kibot. VAS script by Tonic. Thanks to Kempco for the mapsize script. Armaholic for the mirrors Everyone who's giving feedbacks, thank you. Everyone who's supportive, thank you :). How to place manually the HQ and the enemy zones ? 1)Read the init.sqf more info. 2)Check this to see wich values you have to modify inside the init.sqf I just realized the name of the DUWS is a bit similar to the Dynamic War Sandbox. This mission has nothing to do with it, it's just a coincidence.