updated: 03-11-2018 This is a set of scripts I made for ARMA2.         Well I finally got around to updating this after a long break from Arma 3. I have tried to optimize it and clean it up as best as I am able. As I learn more about scripting I change and implement what I learn, but it is a slow process. SLP_spawn will spawn units, vehicles, armor , air,boats in just about any configuration you want. It will also tell spawned units what to do using either CBA or BIS functions, taskpatrol/taskdefend/attack ,and functions I have created hunt\attack ,and scripts community authors have made like Zen_occupyhouse and SHK_buildingpos.   SLP is very robust in what it can do. It can have opfor units spawn in bluefor vehicles(if that is what you want) and patrol an area or defend an area. You can decide how many groups you want with how many units per group. You can completely randomize the number and locations of units\vehicles in  a mission.  SLP will work with any mod. Just have to set the units/vehicles in the SLP_unit_config.sqf.  examples: CUP, Unsung etc   SLP runs completely server side. I have tested it on hosted and dedicated (dedicated testing has been awhile so not sure if any errors will show up, I am too lazy to put a server back up for testing).    I have included a readme with all credits and more instructions, but probably easiest  to look at the demo to see how you can implement it. I included a number of examples in the demo of how to spawn units/vehicles   I recommend using CBA with this but it will work with out CBA. BIS_fnc_taskpatrol is a little strange on some things. Boats will not patrol with BIS_fnc_taskpatrol. They head straight for land. No idea why this happens.    -this newest version has the option of using "initsting" you can run custom scripts on newly spawned units ( see demo for examples). -I have made to many changes since the last version to list everything   I know their are better ways of doing some of the scripting, so if anyone wants to make changes feel free. I just ask my name stay attached somewhere and you share it with the community.   newest version 3.49 https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ecaq9maikj4q3x/SLP_spawn_v3%2e49.Stratis.7z?dl=0