The WW4 Modpack has just... expanded! Hello guys! I think that most of you'll agree: Sanctuary's WW4 Modpack is becoming 'community standard' - more and more addon-makers are basing their work on WW4 Resources, or use WW4 Anims. That's why I've made two small addons - extensions for WW4 Modpack LamuSoft WW4 Weapons Extension 0.9

Most important news about this addon: bakelite is back! This pack contains retexed and remodeled weapons from WW4 mod. Vilas permission to use his old OFP addons gave me an opportunity to create good-ole' AK-74 for WW4, where we can find modern AK-74M. Additionally I've made AKM and AKMS using WW4 AK-74 and -47 as a basis. Apart from that, this addon gives you 'proper' AKS-74 and AKS-74U - without black polymer parts. All weapons are using WW4 Mod magazines: lam_ww4_ak74 lam_ww4_ak74gp25 - WW4_E545_30mag lam_ww4_aks74 - WW4_E545_30HDmag lam_ww4_aks74u -------------------------------------------- lam_ww4_akm - WW4_E762_30mag lam_ww4_akms - WW4_E762_30HDmag -------------------------------------------- - WW4_VOG25grenade - GrenadeLauncher GP-25 under-barrel - Flare grenade launcher - FlareGreen - FlareRed - FlareYellow Pack is bound to be improved and expanded for other weapons types (like AKs with GL). For credits see readme. Requirements: - WW4 Modpack 2.1 - Operation Flashpoint: Resistance 1.96 or ArmA: CWA 1.99 Download: click! LamuSoft Banana Republic 0.9

This small units pack was invented while making textures for Karbala 2004 Mod. I was bored, took WW4 cloth texture, put it over GIMP's leopard pattern, edited it a bit, and... voila! This addon tries to represent some small African or South American country, ruled by dictator but tied to west - typical banana republic. This is very simple addon, containing 2 pilots, 2 APC crew units, 2 army units and 4 (2+2 :p) Specials - highly trained units to 'dirty-job' tasks. In future I'm going to add more infantry and some vehicles. Requirements: - WW4 Modpack 2.1 - Operation Flashpoint: Resistance 1.96 or ArmA: CWA 1.99 Download link: click! WARNING! Contains old version of weapons pack! Ignore it! Have a nice day! (well, it's evening here :) )