28773709362_3d08644f55_b.jpg

After long time we are announcing our new mod. This mod will be beta version of our next full mod. We made it for fix our older mod TMT Turkish Army Weapons and Wears mod. Soon we will be announce new mod which will be have Turkish brand vehicles, new units and equipments. Please be patient before 1.0 release, until this temporary you can use this mod for play! With next mod you will be receive more complicated Turkish mod after Arma 2. Full release still work-in-progress..

With this mod :

• We updated TMT Turkish Army Weapons and Wears mod,
  • Fixed multiplayer issues,
  • Improve mod to up-to-date Arma 3 standarts,
  • Added some vehicles before release, (all content will be released next version)
  • Supported Zeus features,
  • Added some improvements, features and fixes.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Download Mirror 1 : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27523

Download Mirror 2 (Steam) : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=740727824

TERMS OF USE AND LICENSING

This mod belongs to Turkish Mod Team. No one can use this mod without the permission of Turkish Mod Team management. All rights reserved for Turkish Mod Team management and every decision about this mod belongs to OnlyGokhan and Mehmet Tozlu (SWAT.TR). Mod editing files can not be used without our permission.

Mod's Textures, models, configs, scripts and all other files can not be used without Turkish Mod Team's permission. A person, who installs this mod or includes this mod files in their PCs, agree to the terns of use. When the mod and mod's files are used without permission Turkish Mod Team has the right to legal sanctions. In case of a violation to these clauses a person, who intentionally or unintentionally uses or provides the mod development files, will be held responsible.

Users are permitted to install and use the TMT Addons for personal using purposes only.
Any military, commercial or educational use is prohibited without permission from the author.
Free redistribution is permitted for the original file package as long as it is kept unmodified and distributed free of charge.
Distribution of parts of the TMT Addons are not allowed without explicit TMT authorization.
This TMT Project that is for Arma 3 is under the “Arma Public License†and “Arma Public License - Share Alikeâ€.

REQUIREMENTS

This mod requires Arma 3. Make sure latest game updates are installed. To play without any problems we recommend using an orginal copy of the game.

OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
-  "F-16C Fighting Falcon Standalone" & "FIR AWS US - AirWeaponSystem US/NATO" for optional TuAF F-16C Addon.

HOW TO INSTALL

Drop all of files to Arma 3 main folder and make sure the location is correct.

For example, default Arma 3 steam location :

....\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3

@TMT_TurkishForces_(v0.5_beta) folder must be inside Arma 3 main folder.

If you want to use F-16C with Turkish Army skin you should copy content that inside of Addons(Optional) folder and paste those contents to mod Addons folder.

CREDITS
OnlyGokhan - TMT Leader, Mod design, Modelling, Model Importer(O2 Developer) and config, Mission and Script editor
SWAT.TR - TMT Leader, Mod design, Texture

Berkuk - Model Importer(O2 Developer) and config

Ozgur34 - Mission Developer
TSK123 - Modelling
Emre Kocasu - Modelling
Yavuz DemirbaÄŸ - Modelling
Sinan BaÅŸak - Modelling
Kadir Özkan - Modelling
Evrenos - Referance Finder
Rovsen Huseynov - Texture, Azerbaijan mod responsible
Memmed Mehdi - Texture, Azerbaijan mod responsible

SPECIAL THANKS TO
SuperRat, Balkan War Mod - Mg3

Firewill for F-16C Fighting Falcon and AirWeaponSystem Addons
CUP Team for Documentation

t7yj6a.jpg

29133595380_33f82dd3d6_b.jpg

wanbpu.jpg

29444173526_60e7faa7b3_b.jpg

29133610700_4a9fd1ed99_b.jpg

29421763215_cf3810a25a_b.jpg

20fxk05.jpg

2vcudjn.jpg

jipfn8.jpg

29341854601_1b88954a59_b.jpg

29133544530_6d615b92bd_b.jpg

• Like 7

Will you make your own rvmats for uniforms? Your textures are awesome, but these steel pads are so ugly.

Will you make your own rvmats for uniforms? Your textures are awesome, but these steel pads are so ugly.

Actually we did work on it. But they are not included in this beta test.

In Info_Bilgi.txt: "Some (re-textured) models are not associated with the Turkish Army and Police. They were just edited temporarily."

Thanks for your advice.

• Like 1

If it was an accurate representation of the Turkish Military i would consider downloading this but since its not and seeing what is happening over there i won't download it

If it was an accurate representation of the Turkish Military i would consider downloading this but since its not and seeing what is happening over there i won't download it

Damn coup didn't make this mod 10/10 realism! no download! 

Congrats on release though! 

So? Why did you write a comment like that? First of all its beta(if you didn't see the arma 2 version, go check it. It's accurate af!) and secondly nobody cares about your opinion on this side of forum.

• Like 2

Guys, i didn't understand that why you started a quarrel like this in a game community forum.

First of all, Turkish Army has deep-rooted history and such events have experienced before like this. These events led to self-examination and update. So, you should not make false or meaningless inferences. Especially, for a game mod.

We will continue to represent our real army.

We are working on a huge package that we don't want to relase it yet.

This is just a temporary test mod for active communities that want to use our mod for multiplayer. Because our alpha test mod was outdated and no longer represents our work.

• Like 3

@foxhound thank you for quick announcement and your support to modders since years..

@kerozen it is your decision we can't say anything about that, we just respect. But we will release more complicated mod soon. In next mod avaible models that from our Arma 2 mod and plus our new models (some of them Turkish brand vehicles) will be released. But we couldn't finished yet - need some time.. We needed to release this mod immediatelly because older mod was outdated and became buggy and unplayable. With this mod we just fixed it and improved it quickly.

We are still working on even we are bussy in our daily lifes (business life, education etc.). This factor effecting speed of development unfortunately. But we seriously focused new mod which will be have cool changes.

Thank you all for great support.. 

• Like 3

This mod is not working together with ACE 3? I tried but game is not starting by dedicated server although I could use both modes to create the mp coop mission

This mod is not working together with ACE 3? I tried but game is not starting by dedicated server although I could use both modes to create the mp coop mission

This is in the beta stage. Not yet compatible. We plan to make optional addons for some of mods like FIR F-16 that is done for the current one.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

TMT Turkish Forces v0.6

Thanks @foxhound!

Gokhan I noticed a small issue in eden mode

When I place Arma 6x6 unarmed on the map, it shows a gun on top

when I preview the mission it goes away though

9hp9uc.jpg

rVdO3.jpg

Any plan to have above one in next version  :confused:

The 3D model of BMC Kirpi MRAP (4x4-MG/GMG/RCWS/Unarmed-Desert/Woodland) has beed done. We are going to import the model in due time.

Gokhan I noticed a small issue in eden mode

When I place Arma 6x6 unarmed on the map, it shows a gun on top

when I preview the mission it goes away though

9hp9uc.jpg

It is about "hide turret" animation and class turret. Not important actually; but if it is uncomfortable for you, we can handle this muzzle flash rotation animation.

Thanks for quick reply. I am looking forward to the next version to have that Mrap :)
I think that issue with turret should not be clasified as high prio as in game there is no turret. Just editor gives wrong impression. Youg guyes can fix it whenever it suits you the best :)
Thanks for your efforts!

BerkukAlp what else will be in new mode?
Maybe you guys can already give some hints :)

Will we have ah-1 and f-4 for example?

And for F-4 if you will have it, I hope you will use following texture

286-B-20101130113747-247.jpg

@Devastator_cm, F-4s are not in the our road map currently. F-35s are going to replace them.

We are carrying out a work for the AH-1W (AH-1P/S was canceled for the same reason of F-4). Probably it will take a part in the beta testing.

We are going to try to increase the variety of the existing units in the next update.

• Like 1

F-35 will replace them maybe, ehmmm in 20 years :)
It is a never ending, ultra expensive project..

any plan to include this in next release?

Done(CH-47F) for the next update(s) with improved configurations included new variants for the UH-1/60. We were waiting for the nice references and we got them from staffs and published materials.

• Like 1

when is next update coming? Any estimated release date maybe? :-)

It depends on closed test results. The structure of the mod is changing. TMT's core models are being prepared. (no more re-textured A3 gears etc.)

• Like 2

Looks good so far!

Would it be possible to have a Standalone M60 Tank in OD? Its the first time i see a M60 in Arma 3 and would love to have it on its own

Looks good so far!

Would it be possible to have a Standalone M60 Tank in OD? Its the first time i see a M60 in Arma 3 and would love to have it on its own

Thanks for the advice. We can release some standalone or extra content after the after critical v0.7 update.