So I came across something while using our mod units in zeus. I am one of the texturers of @NLD_units and starting to learn abit about configging, so if someone can point me in the right direction or know any solutions to this.

So I was on Stratis with nothing but CBA and our NLD_units and decided to horse around a bit with Zeus. Now usually we have humans playing the NLD units so have not come across this issue before, but I started seeing the AI grabbing their pistols at ranges well over 200m and shooting the CSAT with them. 
CSAT and standard Nato, or AAF for that matter use their main weapons like they are supposed to, but for some reason our units don't.

So I started testing a bit, we have some cup weapons integrated in our pack so I started looking there, but some units still use the MX-rifle, and they also switched to pistols.
Carbine users, AR's, LMG's all do this. ONLY the soldiers using a weapon with a UGL keep their main weapon.(maybe the UGL counts as a weapon that can be used at 200m?)

The main configger is also surprised and at a loss at how this came to be (but we're no experts whatsoever xD).
I'm also not sure if this is a config issue, but I assume it is, hence posting it here.

So anyone that has any answers or can tell me where to start looking?

Thanks! :D