Sign in to follow this  
max1944

Highway to the Danger Zone (Suicidal AI Pilots)

Kerry got stalked by a AI plane until it hit a tree and went down. 

image.php?id=e02b6591b857b03770cd88fb666

Moments later the second one hit a tree and went down as well ...

image.php?id=3ad85a1d201f2ad27403e92809a

singleplayer/camaign/survive/scouting mission (a_skirmish01.stratis)

Map = addons/mission_f_epa/campaign/missions/a_skirmish01.stratis

this flyInHeight 750; this setBehaviour "Careless"; this setCombatMode "Blue" = The AI planes won't shoot but they are certainly not careless and flying way to low ...

• Like 1

I don't know the answer to this, but big thanks for the early morning laugh, it's going very well with my coffee :D

The WTF image with the SIGH image, would make a good poster :D

Perhaps add a few images, in a horizontal line above the WTF image, of the kamikaze plane stalking you :)

• Like 1

Hhahaha i love the Video. Nice. Well i asked myself since ArmA1 days why planes have to fly that low by AI at all? In RL even for an Attack, a plane would never go to like 10meters above ground. I Think planes should not go lower than like 150meters (debateable).

The planes actually try to attack me but they are not allowed to shoot (this setcombat mode "BLUE"). Because of that they will do strafing runs until they crash.

The AI planes have a detection range of more than 1000m and they will fly at 750m = If the player drives a vehicle he will get spotted immediately and the planes will do their strafing runs.