mathias_eichinger

Everon National Police (ENP) SWAT team

Author:        mathias1978
Author Website:http://mathias1978.deviantart.com/

Requirements: No addons required

Version: 1.4
Signed: No

Short description:
This mod adds 3 soldiers featuring retextures BLUFOR units in an urban camo pattern provided in a woodland version by calpa9907 (http://calpa9907.deviantart.com/).
These units represent the Everon National Police SWAT team, the main paramilitary force of the impoverished Republic of Everon in 2035. Since the EDF is nascent, the ENP SWAT would have to deal with any armed crises...
Units are to be found under BLUFOR-->Everon National Police SWAT-->Men, and there is also a navy blue Hunter MRAP found under BLUFOR-->Everon National Police SWAT-->Cars
Again, this has only been possible by looking at the work of other editors who have paved the way for me, this time I looked into the nice Kryptek units by OutSyder "Wyseman76".

Credits:

BI Studios for a game series that lets me be creative since 2005, having fun since 2001.
OutSyder "Wyseman76" for publishing an infantry addon featuring fully retextured headgear and vests - providing me with a door into ArmA3 addon making! Without you, this addon would not have been possible.
calpa9907 for letting me use one of his great patterns - it looks good in ArmA3.
IndeedPete for his very useful texture templates.
DreamRebel for help with the config.
Pip-pap-rah (looked into this config to add the vehicle).

Download:

http://www95.zippyshare.com/v/o3w18lxx/file.html

Armaholic mirror thanks to Foxhound:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29859

Steam Subscription:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=562465459

Changelog:

-Added different soldier classes (Sniper/Marksman and SWAT officer with MXC rifle)
-Created a different faction entry (SWAT officers)
-Units are therefore to be found under BLUFOR-->Everon--> SWAT officers
-Added a navy blue Hunter MRAP

v1.3:

-Adapted the armor values for the helmet - now it offers protection again

-Changed the vests to BI police models and provided the SWAT officers with Balaclavas

v 1.4:

- "Everon National Police SWAT" faction class in Eden editor, units no longer lumped together with others under "Everon".

- Marksman has got a proper sniper rifle.

• Like 2

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey mathias_eichinger , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Hey gentlemen, thank you for adding my units to your database, and Roadkill thank you for the nice comment. What timeline is your mod set in anyway? Does it fit any 2035 scenario?

If a budding retexturer and experienced mission maker is of any use to you, we could cooperate on stuff :)

Hey gentlemen, thank you for adding my units to your database, and Roadkill thank you for the nice comment. What timeline is your mod set in anyway? Does it fit any 2035 scenario?

If a budding retexturer and experienced mission maker is of any use to you, we could cooperate on stuff :)

Well my Nogovan Armed Forces Mod is on its 3rd version, previously released content for OFP, Arma2 and now Arma3 :). I am probably working towards a 2020/2035 scenario to fit in with the current ArmaVerse, in previous versions i have set it in the present day.

In terms of the ENP, do you plan to include any vehicles? I think the Strider and Little Bird would fit in well.

I based the ENP on the assumption of Everon being an isolated state - so no money and use for helicopters, but a police Offroad would fit in, since it has to have traffic lights, I might go for a third party addon dependency. But that's for later, this ENP was just the next logical step in a learning curve. The next addon would be the EDF (platoon size, because it is just forming up), armed with Technicals.

But if I kinda "plug in" to your NAFM, more resources are available to the force, because it is assumed that all the OFP islands form a common government,right?

I based the ENP on the assumption of Everon being an isolated state - so no money and use for helicopters, but a police Offroad would fit in, since it has to have traffic lights, I might go for a third party addon dependency. But that's for later, this ENP was just the next logical step in a learning curve. The next addon would be the EDF (platoon size, because it is just forming up), armed with Technicals.

But if I kinda "plug in" to your NAFM, more resources are available to the force, because it is assumed that all the OFP islands form a common government,right?

That sound logically if they were an isolated state, if your after some inspiration. Perhaps look at the OFP EDF Addons: http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=9351.

Your more than welcome to plug into my NAFM which i am developing, however if you wish to take your own direction that's perfectly fine. I wouldn't want to stop you learning and taking your addon in your own direction.

Given a 2035 scenario, perhaps the OFP Islands did or didn't form a common government. If they didn't then perhaps each of the islands went in their own direction in have local defence forces. But perhaps with a defence pact to protect each other in the case of a crisis, although independent islands does allow for all sorts of scenarios, including inter-island conflict. Or on the other side of the coin, a common government perhaps was formed but local defence forces were kept on with their own unique camo to each island.

Either way im interested to see how you develop this addon :)

Ah, the last sentence is the most appealing one... I intend to have local defence forces, each island with their own distinctive camo, while at the same time tapping into enough resources for them to have a few tanks, helos and planes, and still be allied to your NAFM. Dou you have a rough 2035 scenario outline to base missions on? Or, how do Nogova et al. connect to the events on Altis and Stratis?

• Like 1

Ah, the last sentence is the most appealing one... I intend to have local defence forces, each island with their own distinctive camo, while at the same time tapping into enough resources for them to have a few tanks, helos and planes, and still be allied to your NAFM. Dou you have a rough 2035 scenario outline to base missions on? Or, how do Nogova et al. connect to the events on Altis and Stratis?

Nothing has been confirmed for a 2035 scenario as yet, though a few addon makers from Arma2 (PRACS, PCDFCapraian Armed Forces) has suggested that along with Nogova had created a Green Sea Defence Pact (Green Sea been the area of events of Arma2). So Everon could certainly be part of this, with Malden. Perhaps the GSDP (Green Sea Defence Pact) has an alliance with NATO which means they have sent their forces as part of a NATO response to Altis and Stratis?

• Like 1

Could be a very good idea for a varied BLUFOR assembly of forces.... main enemy would still be CSAT Iranians? If we extrapolate the IS terror into the future, forming a new caliphate we could have an opportunity for a different "look and feel OPFOR". Then there's the question of Everon's geographical location - is it close to CSAT and ENP and EDF have to fight invaders on their home turf? Do the GSDP forces fight deployed on Altis and Stratis only?

From the editors mentioned, only the Capraian Armed Forces creator seems to be active, do you think we could create a "shared universe" amoung the 3 of us and do the framework of a larger conflict scenario?

From the editors mentioned, only the Capraian Armed Forces creator seems to be active, do you think we could create a "shared universe" amoung the 3 of us and do the framework of a larger conflict scenario?

A shared universe sounds like a great idea. :)

Great to hear that!

My units right now are based on the current ArmA3 scenario, with a 2030ies timeline, on the assumption that the BI islands are situated in the Med, and OPFOR are CSAT (not necessarily the stock "Iranian Aliens", as I plan to do an OPFOR Kolgujev Army).

Once I have learned to use the Independent side as a base model and I know how to add 3rd party weapons to my units, then anything 2016 or earlier is also possible. What timeline and scenario/geography is the NAFP based on? 

I just updated my addon to include different soldier classes and a fitting navy blue Hunter, please update your download data bases and have fun with it!

• Like 1