USKvW7X.png

About:

The War Chronicles aims to bring the majority of Allies and Axis forces into ArmA 3. This modification spans the years of 1944 - 1945 and will bring historically accurate content to your fingertips.

Sadly This mod will no longer be updated for the foreseeable future.

Download Version: 0.0.0.2

Google Drive

Dropbox

Steam Workshop (Out of date)

Requirements:

CBA

Current Team:

N_Icomach - Models/Textures

Freelancer - Models/Textures

DeadRabbit35 - Configs

Giallustio - Configs
captainavocado - Models/Textures

Sauer - Research

ggzerosum - Animation/Configs

tmnfr33d0m - Configs/Models

Frogface - Models

Mcaber - Research

Nytech - Models/Research

Tommy39 - Terrain Objects

Scorch052 - Configs

Want to Assists?:

We are always looking for help and any assistance is appreciated. Simply Contact me via private message and ill get back to you as soon as I can.

We currently need Modelers, Texture Artists, Sound Engineers, Configgers, and Animators.

Planned Development:

With the first release infantry units and basic weapons for each faction is planned. The first being US and Germany, Japan will be released at a later date. Once infantry has more content vehicles will be implemented such as Shermans, Halftracks, Panzers etc. In the future this will be updated as well.

War_Chronicles_Moddb.png

Manual bolting:

• Like 11

Are you recreating everything from scratch? Or have you managed to secure permission from previous WW2 mod authors to use their material?

I'd be interested in helping with the configs but I'm not massively competent, done mostly patch edits and unit packs to date. Trying to guage what I'd be getting myself in for =)

Are you recreating everything from scratch? Or have you managed to secure permission from previous WW2 mod authors to use their material?

I'd be interested in helping with the configs but I'm not massively competent, done mostly patch edits and unit packs to date. Trying to guage what I'd be getting myself in for =)

I'm currently making everything from scratch. I haven't been able to secure permissions from other modifications. Either they don't respond, or they don't respond. Hence me making this modification to pick up where they left off.

Welcome Freelancer, DeadRabbit35, TheCatman, Ursulaboy and Tobyr431. Cant wait to work alongside you all.

I've seen a number of fragmented threads where people want to make a WWII-mod for Arma 3, however neither has gotten further than the idea-guy stage. I wish you all best of luck. Someone needs to pick up the torch from I44 for Arma 2.

• Like 1

I've seen a number of fragmented threads where people want to make a WWII-mod for Arma 3, however neither has gotten further than the idea-guy stage. I wish you all best of luck. Someone needs to pick up the torch from I44 for Arma 2.

We already have some stuff ingame and we have good momentum so im confident we wont disappoint.

• Like 2

good luck guys. glad to see some old school stuff. always prefered that over thermal 50cal snipers and stuff ;)

Hey, gents.  Glad to see an honest-to-goodness WWII mod for ARMA in the works.  I'm a member of a small community of mod-happy ARMA players, so if you guys need play-testers who can help produce bug reports, or perhaps make some demo missions with your content, let me know and we'll put your products through their paces.  Long way off, I know, but the offer's there all the same.

Good luck guys!

Hey, gents.  Glad to see an honest-to-goodness WWII mod for ARMA in the works.  I'm a member of a small community of mod-happy ARMA players, so if you guys need play-testers who can help produce bug reports, or perhaps make some demo missions with your content, let me know and we'll put your products through their paces.  Long way off, I know, but the offer's there all the same.

Good luck guys!

Thanks! We will be announcing "Dev Nights" where you can get a test build and play with the devs to find bugs and to ask any questions you have.

Thanks! We will be announcing "Dev Nights" where you can get a test build and play with the devs to find bugs and to ask any questions you have.

That sounds awesome. Looking forward to what this has to offer.

That sounds awesome. Looking forward to what this has to offer.

Lots of bugs and laughs hopefully! 

Oh this is great news, it looks like you have some very good looking gun models already created. Very nice, I've really been waiting for a WWII mod for ARMA 3. Heck, I'd be happy with just WWII weapons. Anyways good luck, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this topic. :)

nice dude, can't wait for the m1_carbine ;)

Wow this is looking great! :D

Thanks for the kind word guys!

I see you don't have the British planned? Is this for any reason in particular?

We do, that planned assets is a bit.... iffy at the moment

I'm also noticing a whole lot of modelling/texturing, and not a whole lot of...anything else

We do, that planned assets is a bit.... iffy at the moment

I'm also noticing a whole lot of modelling/texturing, and not a whole lot of...anything else

We need the models for our config guys to get started with. We should have more information early next week as we are expecting another individual to join up with us.

Planned Assets lists has been modified to reflect the 1st release.

Looking good so far, excited to see your release of the German stuff, are you going for Wehrmacht or SS? I hope Wehrmact.

But why make the Bren gun, if you are making a US faction for the allies?  :)

Looking good so far, excited to see your release of the German stuff, are you going for Wehrmacht or SS? I hope Wehrmact.

But why make the Bren gun, if you are making a US faction for the allies?  :)

British will come later down the line :) we plan on doing Wehrmact first. SS maybe at a later date.

• Like 1

we plan on doing Wehrmact first. SS maybe at a later date.

Sounds good, Wehrmacht are the way to go, def.