Sorry to hear, nobody really hasn't said anything about another mirror or place to download other then a mention of PW6.

In a way hosting at Armaholic could work but the thing is I find it rather late considering where the mod is now, I mean the mod has been patched 13 times, and looks like their will be more patches to come.

Considering that my website I built (Mission Repository) in 2012 to support the Iron front community, is nothing but missions, mods, and files for IF, submitting my mods to armaholic felt out of place

as theres nothing on armaholic for Iron front other then a thread in the forums there.

Ideally I probably could get more exposure for my work on the site, but again imo its not the place for Iron front as

I built a website for Iron front that does what armaholic does and it costs me money every month to keep it running, that and I pay a friend on steam weekly to post news for me and he does a good job.

I could if it helps to look into another mirror maybe Dropbox i could use. But what issues were you having with Mega if any?

you know you can download to your desktop, you dont need to have an account, or have anything else, with mega it costs me nothing, and i get 50gb free storage space so its ideal for what I do,

if i use dropbox it will end up costing me because the bandwidth will go up like it did one time before, and unless you pay for their service for that bandwidth, your downloads get blocked, so Mega is ideal for me.

I could..... and Im hesitant to do this as i dont know how it works or if it would work, but steam workshop, i could go that route, I mean IFA3 Lite is

on there so i could ask Kju and them and see what i need to do, thats just a thought right now.

• Like 1

After your previous efforts, I'm keen to try this but whenever I download from Mega, I encounter the following errror messae:

Your available browser storage for MEGA cannot handle this download size, please free up some disk space.

Do you have any mirrors? e.g. Armahohlic? torrent?

What are you using as a browser?

It works fine with Chrome but doesnt like internet explorer.

Try Chrome and then uninstall it after you are done maybe.

• Like 1

What are you using as a browser?

It works fine with Chrome but doesnt like internet explorer.

Try Chrome and then uninstall it after you are done maybe.

Actually it's the reverse. I usually use Chrome as it works. However this time it refused. So I tried Edge and worked fine.

Now for the bad news: WarMod seems incompatible with a popular SP Mission on Omaha beach (I'll check it's exact name tonight), due to GPS error (?).

Also it seems to seriously degrade performance on other SP missions, e.g. Hazzard's Colleville Assault IFA3

Finally, I saw that ACE3 3.7.0 just dropped. Great news because, among others it includes advanced grenade throwing. Better still, Tyranos has developed an IFA3 Compatibility patch!

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/190809-iron-front-in-arm3-lite-preview-versions/page-16#entry3091310

So I guess you've got more work on your plate ;)

Incompatibility can mean anything tbh, remember that WarMod is customizable, so if you have to remove something to make a mission play then by all means.

But if your having issues then give me some details as to what is happening when you play a mission that your having trouble with and I might be able to tell what file to yank if need be.

As for patching yes I have a couple things already aside ACE to put into a patch, most patches now are either updates to existing mods, compatibility, and basically fixes for stuff when their done,

dont worry I plan and am working on getting some of the things broke fixed for the new content, as i do play myself and not being able to use some guns is disappointing.

Theres no patch, mod has to be rebuilt, because rebuilding my mods are a pain in the ass!

• Like 4

Hey guys

Can someone answer a question for me, I'm looking to possibly publish IFA3WarMod on steam workshop, but am unsure as to how when you subscribe to a mod how

the mod would be installed, as IFA3WarMod has a userconfig, and keys folders.

Can someone clear this up for me so I can have peace of mind that publishing my mod will work for users who would prefer my mod to be on steam?

Have no idea. Mod currently for bunch of things are broke, and needs to be updated, so i will be rebuilding the mod instead of patching it.

• Like 1

If you need testing add me on steam. I've already commented on your mod. Im [Redhand]Vancer2 I have tons of freetime. I have no for a job at the moment. Im going to college fulltime and my classes are at night.

Hey guys

Can someone answer a question for me, I'm looking to possibly publish IFA3WarMod on steam workshop, but am unsure as to how when you subscribe to a mod how

the mod would be installed, as IFA3WarMod has a userconfig, and keys folders.

Can someone clear this up for me so I can have peace of mind that publishing my mod will work for users who would prefer my mod to be on steam?

Publishing a mod a Steam definitely simplifies its adoption by other users, particularly if the mod is large and/or regularly updated.

However the beauty of your WarMods have been the customisation and I'm not sure that Steam likes users messing around with the contents of mods once they've been downloaded.

Can anyone else confirm that users can safely modify the contents of a mod and Steam accepts that?

Thanks for pointing that out about the customization, I havent thought about that, but again I really dont have any idea on how steam handles mod's like mine, this is part reason

why I was hesitant 2-3yrs ago about getting one of my WarMods on Play with Six, I definitely would like to get on steam but I need to know as pointed out about the

customization and how steam installs mods with userconfigs.

Where does steam install mods to anyways, I got to assume it is in the Arma3 directory but is there some folder setup specifically for steam?

As for IFA3WarMod in general as per my previous post I have to rebuild the mod which is a matter of testing and removing certain files, I have been doing a little bit of research in terms

of adding new features to the mod but as far as any work been done, thats about it, most of my focus has been on Ragnarok'44 mission/mode series.

Wanted to ask if anyone is having any issues accessing the "configure addons" in the controls where you can setup keys for various mods like ACE, on my end it wont open.

Update
Hey guys, a run down of what i been doing, and what to expect:

• Slowly working on rebuilding the mod,
  • Doing tests to see whats working and whats not
  • Updating existing stuff that does work that I know works.
  • Currently getting one error on the screen which i believe is from the autozoom, but that only shows when you first get to the main menu.
  • I have a handful of new mods i will be adding but need to acquire permissions for them first.
  • I will be readding the Panzer 3's as they do work, just the driver's optics/view dont work, needs more testing
  • My plan for a rerelease of the new version is to have it out before the new year.

Note
Just letting you know im not working on this constantly as i have another project im working on.
This project is my biggest compilation work I have ever done aside my WW2Epic Utube channel and my COWarMod for Arma2CO
this if you have see my thread on it is this----> LINK
So that is why i'm aiming for before the end of the new year to give me some time to get the mod fixed, basically rebuilt.
All for now, will post again when i get further progress on where im at.

• Like 2

Hi Gunter,

will this version be compatible with Iron Front lite?

Right now it doesn't seems to be :(

thanks.

Edit:

I just read page 4 of the forum, so i hope you get the configs and do your magic :)

Hi, Compatibility is a matter of what mods are in the mod, please understand that IFA3WarMod like all my WarMods are nothing but compilation mods,

if things are broke, or not working as a few mods are this is because of IFA3, and Arma3 updates.

A rebuilding of the mod basically means that I have to test each addon & mod in the mod and see what works and what dont, then go into the files and remove those that dont work,

and tweaking the userconfigs based on my ideals for the mod.

I cannot code, or script, and tbh im not interested, the information imo out there for that is not simple enough, nor organized to really grasp how it works, nor do i have the patience to do so,

depending on what it is some things i can figure out if the code and its associate functions are obvious, thats how i figured out things in the past seeing a common setup.

Compiling a WarMod for me is not exactly simple, as there is alot of research involved in terms of what a mod in the mod does, its files,

and the testing of the mod is looking for if a mod is working, or is having issues.

If there are issues then the real task is determining if its IFA3 or Arma3 causing the issues so then i have to test that mod itself with IFA3, and Arma3 to see what it does in order

to rule out any other influence on it.

From there we look at other files that are possibly doing something similar or all depends, overall it comes down to putting a bunch of mods together in one mod you like,

and are relevant to the genre of the mod as i build a WarMod for other mods. So for example IFA3 is WW2 so it wouldn't make any sense to have any mod or feature in there that

you would only and can use in a modern day war, WW2 was still primitive in its technology compared to today so ideally mod features, and functions have to be relevant to the genre,

overall it comes down to hoping they work together for what you do put together, for me it becomes a science to determine what is doing what.

Anyways this rebuild will only have those things that work in it I hope :D , new features and content (maybe and possible), a few weapons in the mod I will be getting some help on

as they from what I understand are simple code adjustments, as well as updates to mods that do work in the mod, so theres quite a bit to do yet but my goal is to have this complete

before or by new years to start off the new year :)

Update

Heres an update on the progress of the rebuild:

• Fixed the core issue that prevented alot of the mods from working and no it wasn't Arma3 or IFA3 updates, so the mod is back and better then ever ;)
  • I stopped work on everything else to put my sole focus on the mod, as I would like to get it out before or by new year
  • As of yesterday (Tues morning the 27th) I have updated everything in the mod to their latest versions, as well as tweaks (still working on tweaks)
  • Removed all the content in the mod that means no infantry weapons, tanks, statics, vehicles, ect,. My reason for that is as follows:

All content removed:

The new content that was added to the mod has been taken out because it made no sense to me to have an IFA3WarModSA version which is all

content and no gameplay and then have IFA3WarMod with mostly gameplay with the same content in it.

WarMod in general is and has always been about gameplay features and functions, and I decided to move back to my original philosophy for the mod, its not like the

content is missing or no one can have it anymore, just download IFA3WarModSA which is only the content, and you have best of both worlds if you want.

IFA3WarModSA version was created on request by several people whom were only interested in the new content, so this is what was done.

Converted

Also my other reason is, Kju has been helping me with the mod and has converted the IFA3WarModSA to make it compatible with IFA3 Lite.

Here is a quote from mine and Kju's conversation we had about IFA3WarModSA (SA for short) and WOG, this was on IFA3 Lite's Discord.

kju-Last Friday at 12:47 PM

heya

i have completed the basic port of the WoG pack; they are to test it now

in addition i ported also the WarMod as said

now ive compared both and removed the duplicates from WarMod and folders/pbos older in WarMod

the overall question is how to continue from here

Gunter Severloh-Last Friday at 12:49 PM

Cool, nice work, so you know about the few issues with the infantry weapons and the tanks, and so forth right?

kju-Last Friday at 12:49 PM

Jegor wants to publish as much as possible from the WoG pack to Steam; however they are not sure yet whats possible also El T will revise both

packs and see what can and we want to merge into IFA3 itself

Gunter Severloh-Last Friday at 12:50 PM

you basically made the mod compatible with current version of IFA3 as your basically saying correct?

kju-Last Friday at 12:50 PM

(what i did was port all the paths from LIB to WW2, and updated the config structure)

yes

Gunter Severloh-Last Friday at 12:50 PM

ah i see

ya IFA3 now uses the WW2_ part to it instead of the former way

did you get my LG40, and nebelwerfer in there too?

kju-Last Friday at 12:52 PM

yes they are ported too. in fact the nebelwerfer from WarMod is more advanced due to theOden's changes

i will send you via the other accs what in WarMod is still exclusive/not in WoG.

So basically IFA3WarModSA is somewhat on hold for the moment, and what i want to do is release the new converted version for you guys, as for WOG's stuff that remains to be seen.

So you all can get an idea now of why the content is not included in the mod anymore.

Update continued...

Back to the update, what remains, is what I need to do yet:

• Need to finish tweaking
  • I will be adding a bunch of new features(mods) to the mod, will be testing those
  • Need to get permissions for the new mods to be added
  • Minor readme stuff
  • rebuild part of the release thread for the features and list whats accurately in the mod now since alot has changed
  • record a new demonstration video for the mod itself and then for the new added mods

The goal for all this is to have this completed before or on New years, so stay tuned!

• Like 2

The IFA3WarModSA is here:

its been out, but currently Kju and I guess a couple of the guys from the IFA3 Lite team are going through my SA and WOG's content and trying to make one pack,
as well as seeing what they can add to IFA3 itself, so right now updates on the SA version is a wait and see thing,
when i have any updates on the SA version I will post some.

But the SA most stuff should work in there, my last vid on that thread shows/demonstrates what the previous issues are but its been since that
time of the vid that there have a been 2-3 updates for arma3, and IFA3 so some things might have been fixed by themselves,
so idk what state any of the content is in.

As for IFA3WarMod itself I will have a demonstration video out this weekend, the demonstration will go over every feature in the mod, since
I had upgraded my video editor last weekend ($350 video editor on sale for $60 btw ) as well as another vid for the new added content added.
This rebuild version so far from my testing is pretty awesome, and as you guys should know at least I hope you do, that the mod is customizable,

A general overview of what IFA3WarMod is:

• A gameplay mod that adds new gameplay features and functions to the game that isn't normally in Arma3 or IFA3
  • mod built for IFA3, so you wont find anything thats specific to modern war
  • mod is a massive compilation mod of collected addons and mods from the Arma3 community
  • mod is modular, which means any feature in the mod can be removed or tweaked (only a handful of mods can be tweaked as they have userconfigs)
  • mod now (in the rebuild version) btw comes with an optional addons folder which will contain extra mods with a readme of info, so you can add more mods you may be interested in
  • mod has acquired Permissions & Licenses from the Arma3 community authors, so the mod is legit, I always ask for permissions and the Arma community knows my work Ethic for this
  • mod contains ACE3, but only the gameplay functions/features that would work with IFA3, meaning there are no added files that would add like say something from Modern era war
  • mod is my 10th massive compilation mod I have built since 2009, so its not my first time ;) see all my other WarMods---> http://warmod.webs.com/
  • mod only requires @CBA_A3 and nothing else needed to run
  • mod is is geared towards mainly infantry play but may effect tankers too
  • mod is designed with what i call a run-n-gun realism, which means those who like to run n gun will love it, but also adds features/functions with realistic gameplay elements
  • Size of the mod is roughly 1gb, yes its pretty big! But it goes to show you it packed with alot of cool Shit! :sol:
  • and many more!

All for now will have another update soon on the progress.

• Like 1

Update
Hey guys small update for you, I wanted to get this new version released for the past weekend at least new years day,
but unfortunately its taking a bit longer then expected. heres a small run down of where I'm at:

• Acquired 2 permissions for new added features, still sending out requests and waiting for more (i might just wait and just add them in a patch)
  • currently tweaking, and small misc testing
  • update couple readmes
  • build readme for optional addons
  • update release thread with actual features in the mod
  • record demonstration video

Other notes
I been burnt out and tired and depressed all weekend as the past week at work has been demanding and my motivation
to work on the mod has waned a bit because of it, so aside from trying to get more sleep, and relax a bit, I'm hoping to have
the mod ready for release this coming weekend.
All for now.

• Like 2

Update

Heres where I'm currently at with the new version:

• Testing and tweaking finished (finally, spent alot more time then i wanted on this about 3 weeks worth!)
  • Need to update few readmes and, build one
  • Record a demonstration video yet, and the way i will do this is, it will be small clips demonstrating each feature in one vid
  • update the release threads with new info

I'm hoping to have this released today yet, idk if it will be possible but when i release I want to have the demonstration vid up at same time, keep

in mind this is a totally rebuilt version, basically a new mod built from ground up!

Stay tuned!

• Like 2

Update

Some progress for you guys, almost done, heres where we are at currently:

• All the readmes are finished, i actually had to update them all and build one so that took some time, did something different this time around
  • Currently working on recording the demonstration video, once that is done, i will need to edit it and upload, so expect another day or two just with that (I enter new work week so delays possible)
  • Last but not least update release threads with new info

Patch v1.15 notes/plans

• After 1.14 release i plan to build a patch right away, this will be version 1.15
  • Will be adding some new features, as well as updates to addons i created

All for now, stay tuned for release soon!

• Like 4

Update - Full version 1.14 release!

Hello Iron front and WarMod fans!

I am happy to announce the release of the new rebuilt version of IFA3WarMod.

a rundown of what this new version is:

• Rebuilt from the ground up
  • contains most of the existing mods from the previous latest version 1.13 (1.12 w/patch 1.13 applied)
  • contains 8+ brand new mods + an addition of optional addons you can add
  • updated, and new readmes with a different approach for providing info on whats in the mod, more simpler imo
  • latest versions of all existing mods, tweaked for those with a userconfig
  • includes a demo mission type template that gives you some freedom to mess around with the mod
  • all content which is the: (infantry weapons, tanks, vehicles, static weapons, ammo boxes) were removed
  • IFA3WarMod v1.14 is massive addon & mod customizable compilation mod of gameplay features and functions if you want the new content get my IFA3WarModSA version which is only the content

Alot of time was spent in testing this, and theres probably more testing that can be done.

Aside a few noted mods that may cause a performance issues, those issues can depend on the user's computer and what their playing, so it will vary from person to person.

Keep in mind that the mod is modular, so you can remove a mod/feature if you do not care for it, or is giving you trouble.

Download

IFA3WarMod v1.14

requires @CBA_A3

meant for play with IFA3 Lite

Videos:

============================
Demonstration video Features List:
============================
1:25 Autozoom
6:50 Ascz Heads
8:36 Blastcore
12:25 Bloodlust
16:05 Bullet Casings
23:50 Vanzant's Copy my stance /Ace copy my stance
25:28 Double weapon
27:44 Enhanced movement
28:33 incontentia effects mod
30:39 Injured AI addon
36:00 Laxman's Immerse
39:16 Mocapp Melee
41:52 Sanche'z Weapon drop
44:45 Body fall sounds, screams, yells
47:28 ST hud
48:48 ST Interact
49:26 Tao unfolding map
50:00 Tracers
53:20 Tpw mods, Vanzant steadyshot, advanced fatigue
1:00:35 3Den Enhanced
1:02:35 vid outro briefing

====================

First post updated with new information.

• Like 2

Update - mod info - (folders, features, & files)

Hey guys the information below will give you an overview of whats in the mod and the file structure so you can find everything,being a customizable compilation mod

means it will be important for you to know what mods, and what the mod files are that are in the mod overall.

To start with the folder structure goes like this, very simple but new folks will miss it.

Folder Structure:

What you get after the download is complete:

ZIP---> extract ----> IFA3WarMod Full version 1.14 (folder) ---> INSTALL THESE FILES (folder with the mod) ----> @IFA3WarMod, keys,userconfig

Opening-----> @IFA3WarMod -------> addons

Opening-----> @IFA3WarMod -------> Demo mission (mission template seen in video)

Opening-----> @IFA3WarMod -------> Documentation -----> contains the following readmes:

• Licenses (folder)
  • Mod readmes (folder)
  • CREDITS
  • Features (contains all features and included files as seen below)
  • IFA3WarMod release threads
  • Permissions
  • Please read! WarMod disclaimer

[image] 
Feature Links & File Reference
Description
This page will list all the files in IFA3WarMod and what they do, this will help those with questions about features as well
as those who are looking to customize their version of the mod for their own gameplay style and interests.
================        
IFA3WarMod Features v1.14

Gameplay Features
created by me Gunter Severloh

• Autozoom for all rifles, smg's, mg's, pistols including all DLC weapons, & launchers
  • Loading screen before main menu - (if you have Apex then you will see the logo on menu, without Apex you get loading screen)WW2 background videos for main menu - (Videos wont be seen til you have been somewhere and comeback to menu)
  • Tracers for infantry weapons, every shot fired is a tracer done for fun and effect - (k98,G43,Mp44, all Mg's, Mosin, Svt, other guns are wip)

==============
AI enhancement:

• ASRAI
  • TPW MODS
  • ACE3 AI
  • Injured Ai simple addon
  • Unit SFX - Body fall sounds & hit screams
  • FrogScreams

(info about these can be found below)

ACE3: https://ace3mod.com/wiki/feature/
(not all ACE3 features are in the mod, only those that would be ideal
 for an WW2 genre are used, all files in the mod are listed below, see the wiki link above
 for descriptions and info on what they do)

General

Spoiler

Common
    Fonts
    Main
    Mission Modules
    Modules
    User Interface

Interaction

Spoiler

Advanced Throwing
    Attach
    Captives
    Disarming
    Dragging
    Explosives
    Interact Menu
    Interaction
    Inventory
    Markers
    Nametags
    No Idle
    No Radio
    No Rearm
    Options Menu
    Rearm
    Refuel
    Reload
    Respawn
    Spectator
    Switch Units
    View Distance
    Zeus

Realism

Spoiler

AI (Artificial Intelligence)
    Advanced Fatigue
    ace_cookoff
    Finger
    Frag
    G-Forces
    Hearing
    Hit Reactions
    Magazine Repack
    Map
    Medical AI
    Medical Blood
    Medical Menu
    Medical System
    Movement
    Overheating
    Overpressure
    Recoil - (in optional addons folder)

Equipment

Spoiler

APL
    Concertina Wire
    Grenades
    Logistics - Wirecutter
    Map Tools
    Sandbags

========
Mods in the mod Features
3den Enhanced
by Revo
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30461
Included files:
3den_enhanced.pbo

Advanced Combat Environment 3 (ACE 3)
by acemod
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28557

ASCZ Heads
by Taurus4K
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27457
Included files:
ASCZ_Heads.pbo

ASR AI 3 - (has userconfig), - (May effect performance)
by Robalo
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24080
Included .pbo files:
asr_ai3_*.pbo

Blastcore: Phoenix 2
by Opticalsnare
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23899
Included files:
WarFXPE.pbo

Blood Lust - (May effect performance)
by zooloo75
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30802
Included files:
BloodSplatter.pbo

Bullet Casings - (has userconfig)
by Hortzy
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30296
Included files:
bullet_cases.pbo

Double Weapon
by Vlad333000
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31062
Included files:
DW_modules.pbo
DW_language.pbo
DW_functions.pbo
DW_characters.pbo
DW_actionsACE.pbo

Elite Warriors Stamina Carry Capacity
by -{EWH}- Dark-Raptor
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31159
Included files:
maxSoldierLoad.pbo

Enhanced Movement
by Bad Benson
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27224
Included files:
babe_*.pbo

Incontinentia Effects Mod
by Incontinentia
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31868
Included files:
blood.pbo
muzzleflash.pbo
physx.pbo

Injured Ai simple addon - (May effect performance)
by Cheitan aka Persian MO
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31946
Included files:
injured_ai_addon.pbo

Keys - Enhanced Interaction System - (in optional addons folder)
by Sakura_Chan
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23304
Included files:
sakukeysui.pbo
sakukeyshints.pbo
sakukeyscursortext.pbo
sakukeysactions.pbo

Knock on Tanks
by [JTFS] Bridge.J
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30508
Included files:
bridge_knocking.pbo

Knock People Unconscious - (in optional addons folder)
by [JTFS] Bridge.J
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30893
Included files:
bridge_punch.pbo

FrogScreams
KyeCam
by froggyluv
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31169
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28021
Included files:
frogScream.pbo
KyeCam.pbo

Immerse - (has userconfig)
by Jokoho482 and LAxemann
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27847
Included files:
L_Immerse.pbo

LAxemann's "Mount"
by LAxemann
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25962
Included files:
L_Mount.pbo

MOCAP Melee
by Kol9yN
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27262
Included files:
MOCAP_Code.pbo
MOCAP_mov.pbo
MOCAP_noidle_all.pbo

Quick Weapon Drop
by MrSanchez
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29642
Included files:
ds.pbo

Ragdoll Effects Overhaul

by venom.226

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=32744

Included files:
VE_RFX.pbo

Fess's  Rifle recoil modulator

by Fess

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=687398869

Included files:

FSS_RifleRecoil.pbo

ShackTac Fireteam HUD
ShackTac Interact
ShackTac Group Indicators
by Dslyecxi
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18949
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26363
Included files:
sthud_usermenu.pbo
sthud.pbo
st_interact.pbo

(conflicts with ace)

Suppress - (in optional addons folder)
by Jokoho482 and LAxemann
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27849
Included files:
Suppress_sys.pbo
Suppress_main.pbo

Tao Folding Map - Alternate
by 1212PDMCDMPPM
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24829
Included files:
tao_foldmap_a3.pbo

TPW Mods - (has userconfig)
by tpw
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22592
Included files:
tpw_*.pbo

Ultimate Soldier 3 - (in optional addons folder)
by djotacon
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31897
Included files:
ULTIMATE_SOLDIER3.pbo

Unit SFX - Body fall sounds & hit screams
by mistergoodson
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28888
Included files:
mrg_unit_sfx.pbo

VanZant's Copy My Stance
VanZant's SteadyShot - (has userconfig)
by VanZant
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22627
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23820
Included files:
vz_copymystance.pbo
vz_a3_steadyshot.pbo

====================

This page will be updated as new features are added, this post is linked to the 1st post under features.

• Like 2

Update - mod info - Performance

Hello again,

I want to list the following mods that may cause a potential decrease in performance, if you have noticed that your game (i have since i have only  a duel core :face_palm:

has a decreased in performance and or are getting lag, ect,. and of course performance is effected by your own computer's specs, what your playing, ect,.

Mods that may decrease performance

ASR AI 3 - (has userconfig), - (May effect performance)
by Robalo
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24080
Included .pbo files:
asr_ai3_*.pbo

Notes:

When i added this to the mod (before all others listed below) i noticed a decrease in performance, not much but enough to question its use.

Anything that effects the AI is going to tax the CPU, and me having a duel core cpu dont help, so for those with quads, or better then me, this may not effect you, so it depends.

==================

Blood Lust - (May effect performance)
by zooloo75
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30802
Included files:
BloodSplatter.pbo

Notes:

only thing that i noticed that effected performance here was the gibs, it could be more then that, it could also be a combination of the other mods so it depends,

on its own, it works fine, but keep in mind as demonstrated at:  12:25 Bloodlust  in the demonstration, their is a panel on the menu of the game you can access,

to decrease various values for whatever aspect of the mod.

=====================

Bullet Casings - (has userconfig)
by Hortzy
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30296
Included files:
bullet_cases.pbo

Notes:

Seen here---> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\userconfig\Bullet_Casings.hpp

you can configure the following:

#define USERSETTING_ConfigActive 1               // nil = Disable Config      1 = Enable Config
#define USERSETTING_MaxCasingsAllowed 100       // Default = Max 100 empty casings at one time //
#define USERSETTING_MaxCasingLifeTime 30*10     // Default = Max 10 minutes lifetime on each casing // (30 is 5min or 300 sec)
#define USERSETTING_ApplyOnAllAI false          //  false = disabled for AI     true = enabled for AI // (by default this is set to false)

====================

Injured Ai simple addon - (May effect performance)
by Cheitan aka Persian MO
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31946
Included files:
injured_ai_addon.pbo

Notes:

Only thing i can say about this is the idea of the ai actions being used, just running this along with the rest can possibly add to the performance loss,

but for me at least i have not seen anything much for loss with this.

TPW Mods - (has userconfig)
by tpw
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22592
Included files:
tpw_*.pbo

Notes:

seen here----> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\userconfig\TPW_MODS\ TPW_MODS.hpp

the settings in the hpp i want to point out here that can cause a drop in performance which are off by default as i turned them off, is the following:

• // ANIMALS
  • // CARS
  • // CIVS
  • // CROWDS
  • // FURNITURE - (haven't tested it)
  • // SKIRMISH - (also haven't tested)

========================

Hope that gives you guys an idea of what possibly could be effecting performance of the mod and what files to remove if you are experiencing anything.

This post will be linked to the first post.

• Like 2

Update
Small patch coming which will update a couple of addons in the mod, this will be my final patch for the mod, unless something else comes up.
I have other projects that need my attention, and Im getting rather bored, tired and unmotivated to work on this anymore.

Since past Arma3 and IFA3 updates literally destroyed the mod late last year, I've lost the motivation and interest to further work on it anymore,
the Full rebuild v1.14 release a few weeks ago was the result of this.
Thanks for your interests in my work, but my focus now has moved to a WarMod for Ravage mod, all for now!

• Like 1

sad news, your work improves the gaming experience, but if there is no motivation then the work suffers. Nevertheless thank you for helping to improve Arma3

Welcome, and thanks, the mod currently imo is not how i wanted it to be, the way it formerly was with the content, the sounds, and other misc was what i wanted and liked, and again since

the updates which broke things even made the sound not work at all, I had no option but to rebuild it to at least make it functional, everything in the v1.14 currently was and would have

been in the mod anyways.

For IFA3 at least I'm not working on IFA3WarMod, the IFA3WarModSA however might get an update idk atm, there is however work being done for a Mission that Rydygier and I built for IFA3,

so expect work on that, and as for arma3 itself, RavWarMod which is my current focus is not the end of it, after RavWarMod, I will be building a WarMod for Arma3 itself.