Sign in to follow this  
sphoenix

ECHO 3 - ACE3 Coop Mission Pack

ierD3Ep.jpg

Hi all,

Considering I have been asked if I could port a couple of my missions on ACE3, here they are.

What it means: the main difference is that Psycho's Wounding System is removed, instead using ACE3's Medical System.

Let me know if you have any comments!

WARNING - [sP/Co-08] Call of Duty (ACE3)

ACE3 has a known bug where you cannot disarm mines that you didn't place.

You will NOT be able to disarm the mines on the road.

Make sure to drive the M113 around them.

Steam Collection

Collection contains the following missions:

- [sP/Co-08] Call of Duty

This infantry-centric mission will have you protect an APC up a hill in dense fog! This is a remake of a popular mission I made for Arma back in 2008: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2814

Despite our major successes in the past few days, we are still struggling to make it past Bagango. We fear it might be weeks before we can assault the main Russian base in Eponia.

We are trying to open up an additional route into Northern Sahrani through the Passo San Andreas, but the Russians have already seen this route as a potential weak point and have fortified it.

A squad was sent earlier but it met a very early demise because they have mined the road. This time we are sending you with a demolitions expert who will be able to make sure your M113 makes it through.

Once you make it up the pass, you are tasked with liberating a prisoner camp - a few brothers are there and we owe it to them to break them out.

- [sP/Co-08] Throwback Thursday (US and RU versions)

Remember the awe of discovering Sahrani for the first time? April 2007, the Armed Assault Demo is open for all to download. One coop mission is played over and over again by thousands of players in anticipation of Operation Flashpoint's sequel...

Retake the town of Somato from occupying Russian forces!

Two US fireteams are assaulting from the south. Should be straightforward...

- [Co-12] Telemetry

This infantry-centric mission will have you defend a crater from incoming forces while your engineers try desperately to collect all the samples before you get overran!

A lot of tension in this fully voice-acted mission!

Russia has detonated a new type of superweapon in Kazakhstan, leaving a giant crater with exotic material spilling all over. A detachment of Marines is flying into the crater to collect soil samples in the middle of overwhelming forces.

- [Co-14] Extreme Measures

Designed for 14 players, this Cooperative mission will test your tactical skills. Use maneuvering and hit-and-run tactics to successfully destroy your primary objectives and exfil the area before the time runs out!

Featuring amazing voice acting by Shawn Hertel!

This mission was made with flexibility in mind. You can choose to be stealthy and limit your engagements to the absolute minimum, or you can go in guns blazing and face overwhelming enemy forces and show your skill.

After NATO's retreat from Stratis, CSAT has bolstered its defenses and has evacuated the remainder of the civilian population. Keeping a close eye on the situation, USMEDCOM has determined that a number of enemy WMDs (designated as "Earthquake Devices" as per Cpl. Kerry's report) are parked on the island, awaiting transport to a foreign country. In conjunction with JSOC, the CIA has decided to act before the devices are moved. The two CIA operatives on post on the island will welcome a fireteam from the 10th SFG and assault the designated positions using Small Unit Tactics, and diversions in order to avoid direct confrontation with the bulk of the enemy forces.

Your way out is a civilian chopper evacuating the population. It is leaving in two hours and won't return for days...

- [Co-18] Yellowcake

This infantry-centric mission focuses on the timing and precision of your attack strategy rather than your ability to take out vast groups of enemies.

Don't think you will have it easy either...

A deal has been struck with the Altis government to receive the remaining yellowcake uranium after the dismantling of the nuclear project AERP in conjunction with Turkey. This was a good deal for both; CSAT was getting its hand on some uranium for its nuclear programme and Altis wouldn't have to build the expensive facilities for uranium disposal.

Someone leaked some intel early on and the AIEA had wind of it all. They convinced the Altis government to go back on their agreement in exchange for wider energy cooperation.

As you can expect, this made a huge mess in the relations between CSAT and the Altis government.

It would have been left alone if only the deal wasn't supposed to take place on the birthday of our beloved leader...

Individual PBOs:

[sP/Co-08] Call of Duty (ACE3)

[sP/Co-08] Throwback Thursday (US + ACE3)

[sP/Co-08]Throwback Thursday (RU + ACE3)

[Co-12] Telemetry (ACE3)

[Co-14] Extreme Measures (ACE3)

[Co-18] Yellowcake (ACE3)

Edited by SPhoenix

@SPhoenix - you can´t disarm the mines, but you can EXPLODE them ;) I´ve used charges and even shooting their trigger pins to detonate and clear the road =)

Great to see a collection, thanks!

cheers!

Will you write down some features and mission briefing in the future to see what is it about?

Sorry about that! I completely forgot to finish the first post :)

All done now! Thanks!

Updated Telemetry - some legacy dependencies were still hanging around. 

First post links are updated!

Any updates to these available?  Script errors with latest A3 and ACE.  If not, can anyone recommend good ACE coops for lower player counts, minimal dependencies are appreciated.  Its hard enough to get a bunch of casuals in my group to get ACE and CBA.

Any updates to these available?  Script errors with latest A3 and ACE.  If not, can anyone recommend good ACE coops for lower player counts, minimal dependencies are appreciated.  Its hard enough to get a bunch of casuals in my group to get ACE and CBA.

Hi there,

I honestly hadn't thought about this in a long while (I think you've noticed!) but integration used to be pretty straightforward.

I'll have a look over the weekend and try to update them all together.

Greetings...

I suppose it might help to explain what I have seen...

General...

• Crash when hitting respawn.  Looking at the mission files it appears that a player should be able to respawn on side.  Doing so causes a general protection fault.  I have seen this in missions I have tried to make with side or group spawn.  Game feature?

Running dedicated...

• No tasks ever appear. The task selection thingy is missing from the map (its there on a non dedicated)
  • The first weapons cache is broke.  I say its here, other people say its there.  Its not anywhere and but we still hear the "ok load up boys..." line.

Running as non dedicated

• Tasks appear
  • Script error about mortars. Don't see this in dedicated but don't see mortars landing, either.

Hope this helps!

Useful indeed!

Sounds like the task tracker is on the fritz. I'm on the case!

Anything I can do to help?

Really need a good ACE mission as I am not terribly good at making them, myself.