CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

On our homepage the "Download" and "Armaholic" mirrors are already updated. SteamWS might take a while to get the updated data.

Also kudos to tupolov for the splendid new website (design and content wise)!

What about PW6?

Thank you for the update. Finally Chernorussia universe is complete. I converted one my old A2 mission and it looks great.

• Like 4

my only issue so far is the US Army not using the loadouts they used in Operation Arrowhead, But instead using a loadout much more similar to the ones in Armed Assault with the US army on Sharani. Is there any chance y'all will fix this or separate them into two distinct factions like this:

United States Army (OA)

United States Army (ArmA)

Well done, guys. Congrats on the release.

Thanks to everyone on the CUP team for all your hard work! Greatly appreciate what you've done for the community!

A cool mod just got a whole lot cooler......thanks to the CUP team for an awesome update.

Updated mod v1.3.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Nope, not there yet? still shows v. 1.2 in pw6. Hope the rest comes in quick ^^

Thank you for the update. Finally Chernorussia universe is complete. I converted one my old A2 mission and it looks great.

Yeah, the CDF is still missing but they weren't used that frequently.

• Like 1

my only issue so far is the US Army not using the loadouts they used in Operation Arrowhead, But instead using a loadout much more similar to the ones in Armed Assault with the US army on Sharani. Is there any chance y'all will fix this or separate them into two distinct factions like this:

United States Army (OA)

United States Army (ArmA)

It was a deliberate decision to go for realistic loadouts. That means US Army is using M4's like they do in real life, since the Mk16 was never adapted. The same holds true for the Russian faction. They are using the AK-74M instead of AK-107 for the same reason, and have very little night vision equipment. 

At this point it isn't very likely that we'll keep on maintaining two factions for one like this, so we're sticking with the M4's (the Delta guys have Mk17 though). Someone else can do these loadouts as a third party addon, or you can just make your own in Arsenal and use those.

Sorry about that. We considered the alternatives, but decided this was the better choice.

• Like 5

The more realism - the merrier!  ;)

SCARs are still there as an option so win-win...

Thank you guys for all the time and effort you are putting into the mod. 

Unfortunately, my ArmA 1.54 does not start because "Bad version 70 in p3d file ....".

Is it really worth cutting off all Mac and Linux Users? I'm not encouraging anyone to keep some backwards compatibility or something. I just wonder what's the killer feature. I've seen too much bleeding-edge obsession (in other fields) that really gave nothing.

Where can people find previous versions of CUP mods?

Thanks.

first, thank you for the update! it's great!

second, and i know it's not the completly right place here, but the armaholic link to the vehicle compat pbo directs to the wepaons compat pbo.

Unfortunately, my ArmA 1.54 does not start because "Bad version 70 in p3d file ....".

Is it really worth cutting off all Mac and Linux Users? I'm not encouraging anyone to keep some backwards compatibility or something. I just wonder what's the killer feature. I've seen too much bleeding-edge obsession (in other fields) that really gave nothing.

Thanks.

Play withSix keeps backups up to several revisions back I believe.

Also, the p3ds updating to v70 is due to BI's updates of the ArmA 3 tools iirc, it's not something that can be controlled by CUP.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

• Like 1

Hey, first of all, great work!  I love all of your releases and it's great content.  Issue I'm having with Zeus: The British units are speaking Russian as well as the Takistani Militia, and the US Army units are only spawn-able under groups.  

Thanks.

If it was possible we would've done it, we're not actively trying to cut off anyone from playing the mod, that would be kind of stupid. :P

Also as far as new tech goes, some weapons already use the new sound shaders technology and the CH53G also uses some other new tech.

• Like 3

Hey, first of all, great work!  I love all of your releases and it's great content.  Issue I'm having with Zeus: The British units are speaking Russian as well as the Takistani Militia, and the US Army units are only spawn-able under groups.  

Dubbing is fine on my end, but the US Army soldiers are indeed unavailable in Zeus (not on purpose of course).

If you find problems please make a ticket here: http://dev.cup-arma3.org/

Fantastic stuff guys, wonderful to see a lot more of the Eastern Factions added through, now we can get a good variety of hostile forces,  my units going to begin switching to CUP and its related bits now its got plenty of stuff to use from all areas. Keep up the hard work chaps!

great job! cup is the best modset in the whole arma history.

• Like 2