B-600 Towing Tractor

2014-05-08_00005_zps11a9c0b7.jpg

B-600 Towing Tractor

2014-05-08_00001_zpsd40d8cce.jpg

Still DFG 3/4106 Forklift

2014-05-08_00004_zpsb2b7a77c.jpg

Manitex Liftking USN6

Description:

This mod is made up of four logistics vehicles consisting of a A/S32A Towing Tractor, B-600 Towing Tractor, Still DFG 3/4106 Forklift, and Manitex Liftking USN6. The towing tractors will tow planes and helicopters, and the forklift will lift and load cargo onto aircraft (directly with United States Air Force mod C17 and C5).

Edited by Peral

Finally some news (and good news as it broadens the range from a single towing tractor to 5 models of airbase/carrier logistics vehicles) from your side-complementary project Peral!

This is a much needed complement for the Nimitz, USAF, C-130 and C-17 mods! This mod will suplement or replace igiLoad for that matter? Anxious to lift some heavy weight and load some cargo!

cheers!

CANT WAIT this is extremely needed! epic :yay::yay::yay:

Edited by Rages123

Oh yes!

Have you considered using the new setMass/getMass/setCenterofMass/getCenterofMass commands for the towing? Would be incredible!

Looking forward to this!

Cheers

Good Work, but improve the Textures!

What do you mean? This is still a work in progress.

Peral, this is great news! If you are interested, I will collaborate with you to integrate them into the functions of Dynamic Altis Airports. Thanks again. - penneyfour

What do you mean? This is still a work in progress.

I know it's WIP but I just asked to make texture in HD because many people have done good many MODS but with a poor quality graphics and would like to see your not repeating the same mistake of others.

Good Work, but improve the Textures!

10014968_224073841123131_1745870701_n.jpg

You know nothing innocent.

Nice mod! When you´re already working on the logistics, would you also add some firetrucks?

I already requested them in the addon request thread on page 134.

This kid is going to every modder post and demanding them to do something...if i'm not mistaken this is against regulations, i'm wondering when someone will report his post.....Peral i loved your mod can't wait to see it all when it's finished

This kid is going to every modder post and demanding them to do something...if i'm not mistaken this is against regulations, i'm wondering when someone will report his post.....Peral i loved your mod can't wait to see it all when it's finished

I don´t demand anybody to do anything. I ask and that´s a distinct difference. I will cut it down anyways to avoid being reported.

Not you...look the last page

---------- Post added at 21:53 ---------- Previous post was at 21:52 ----------

There is a huge difference between asking like you did...and demanding like the other one did

---------- Post added at 21:54 ---------- Previous post was at 21:53 ----------

There is even a quote about it in this page

OK, enough with HUE behavior, let´s not turn it into flame wars (as I see both are from diferent ArmA communities, and don´t know if there´s some rivaltry...) What I do know is that we have to watch closely our manners and demands as we´re dealing with free content - which fills the holes left by BIS - so any quarrel in this matter should be filled at BIS feedback threads on this foruns, not in complete mods! We all have different aesthetical tastes and perception tolerances, and the developers have their own agend a and limitations (BIS tools, again, I´m looking at you) so we need to think twice or 3 times what we may feedback and not resort to demands, but refrain to suggestions and "tips"...

Back OT, the tractors will connect to all aerial frames or it´ll need to be config´d on init fields of the tractor and/or the plane it is planned to tract on the mission editor?

Keep up the great work, Peral!!!!

Cheers!

Loving the vehicle models, but I am curious as to what operational functions you have planned...

Questions:

• will the forks be movable / animated?
  • will the forklifts have telescopic reach?
  • will the forklifts have weight restrictions depending on their model?
  • do these vehicles have destroyed/damaged models/textures?

I am very much looking forward to seeing a working forklift in Arma. It has been long overdue.

Loving the vehicle models, but I am curious as to what operational functions you have planned...

Questions:

• will the forks be movable / animated?
  • will the forklifts have telescopic reach?
  • will the forklifts have weight restrictions depending on their model?
  • do these vehicles have destroyed/damaged models/textures?

I am very much looking forward to seeing a working forklift in Arma. It has been long overdue.

Yes, the forks will be movable.

I will look at telescopic reach.

Yes, i'm looking at weight restrictions for the forklifts.

Yes, all vehicles will have destroyed/damaged models/textures.

Hello on a scale from 1 to 10 how would you say the process on this great work will be done or can you give a date for when this project will be available for download thanks for your time on answering my question.

Come be the first if I'm bothering you!

I just hope all mod saim as best as possible within the limitations of the developers. I've seen very good mod with bad textures and appear one after talking to improve the textures. If we ask before leaving the mod why not do it?

Come be the first if I'm bothering you!

I just hope all mod saim as best as possible within the limitations of the developers. I've seen very good mod with bad textures and appear one after talking to improve the textures. If we ask before leaving the mod why not do it?

If its a WIP then that means initial pictures of said mod are not going to be up to par and does not represent a final product. And Ckrauslo is right it is against the rules. It seemed more like you were coming in slandering the mod more than making a suggestion "hey peral could you look at these textures or something along those lines". I can almost guarantee you that if you were making a WIP mod and someone came in like you did on this one you would be all over them..so i would try to save some face and follow the rules..you could always wait for the mod to come out and if textures still weren't to your specifications..redo them yourself to meet them..heck even ask peral if you could release them as a upgrade or something who knows??? :)

If its a WIP then that means initial pictures of said mod are not going to be up to par and does not represent a final product. And Ckrauslo is right it is against the rules. It seemed more like you were coming in slandering the mod more than making a suggestion "hey peral could you look at these textures or something along those lines". I can almost guarantee you that if you were making a WIP mod and someone came in like you did on this one you would be all over them..so i would try to save some face and follow the rules..you could always wait for the mod to come out and if textures still weren't to your specifications..redo them yourself to meet them..heck even ask peral if you could release them as a upgrade or something who knows??? :)

But it was precisely in order to request that I made the post.

There was an order or requirement. Why I still congratulated for the work.

I'm not very fluent in English and so can not have expressed myself well.