Fixed: The NVS had an incorrect inventory icon

NrUm7ag3.jpg

Holy scopes! Thought I'd never see the day! My OCD is tingling!

That's a four year old fix right there! :rthumb:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Electricleash said:

NrUm7ag3.jpg

Holy scopes! Thought I'd never see the day! My OCD is tingling!

That's a four year old fix right there! :rthumb:

Did they fix the launchers icons in the meantime?

19 hours ago, tpw said:

Aaah, that makes sense. No fire from vehicle with a Hunter. Thanks!

Hope this gets addressed soon.

Should be working fine with the last updat

1 hour ago, razazel said:

Should be working fine with the last updat

Indeed it is. Thanks guys.

Fixed: The rail covers of the Rahim are now hidden when an appropriate slot (side or bottom) is filled with an attachment (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T84605) 

Great! The Bipods work as advertised, however the available side attachments are currently missing from the attachments menu.

These cars get stuck on the wooden bridges for some reason. They also sound like they're dragging something underneath while on the road. (Not smooth-sounding like the SUV.)

N28xHHr.jpg

In the difficulty menu, everthing is writting in captial letters except the option "Mutliple Saves", is that intended?

Moreover, could you please take another look at the Rahim. The way it's held looks very weird.

TQtYc6S.jpg

30 minutes ago, R3vo said:

In the difficulty menu, everthing is writting in captial letters except the option "Mutliple Saves", is that intended?

Moreover, could you please take another look at the Rahim. The way it's held looks very weird.

TQtYc6S.jpg

Not sure how you managed to get an attachment on the side of that thing...

My list is coming up empty:

t0aV0osv.jpg

Maybe just kitbash a regular vertical grip onto the Rahim and add an already existing hand anim for it? Problem solved, no?

Thank you.

But in this mechanic have one inaccuracy:

If u give order to AI for fire 4 rounds and in magazine have only 2 rounds, AI execute an order, shoot only 2 rounds and will not use 2 shells of the new magazine. Wonderful idea: if soldier who give order can see how much need time to the projectile flew.

3 hours ago, bars91 said:

Maybe just kitbash a regular vertical grip onto the Rahim and add an already existing hand anim for it? Problem solved, no?

Yes, that was my first thought, too.

16 hours ago, Electricleash said:

Not sure how you managed to get an attachment on the side of that thing...

My list is coming up empty:

t0aV0osv.jpg

I used CBA, which seems to add attachments for the Rahim. My bad.

• Like 1

Fixed: The BIS_fnc_unitPlay function was not compatible with Dedicated Servers 

Hhhnnnngggggg!!!

Someone, anyone, pleeeeeease tell me this is coming in this weeks patch?  Who do I have to buy beer to make this happen??

• Like 1

In recent updates, the High Command is causing a CTD for me.  Anyone else seeing this?  Will do more testing and wait a few updates before opening a ticket if it continues.  Thanks

3 hours ago, jcae2798 said:

In recent updates, the High Command is causing a CTD for me.  Anyone else seeing this?  Will do more testing and wait a few updates before opening a ticket if it continues.  Thanks

Please send me PM with repro steps. Thank you.

• Like 2

I found a strange quirk with the Type 115. There's nothing stopping you from equipping a high-powered scope on it and zeroing it to 1000m. It results in the .50 cal projectile being fired in on a ridiculously steep trajectory (being low velocity), some 30 degrees off the actual muzzle axis.

1 hour ago, dragon01 said:

I found a strange quirk with the Type 115. There's nothing stopping you from equipping a high-powered scope on it and zeroing it to 1000m. It results in the .50 cal projectile being fired in on a ridiculously steep trajectory (being low velocity), some 30 degrees off the actual muzzle axis.

Do you mean 30 deg on the vertical axis or horizontal axis???

Vertical. It actually lands pretty close to the target and can still kill an unarmored man (though it flies at such a steep angle that hitting is incredibly difficult). Try it yourself, attach the Nightstalker scope (it has a built-in rangefinder) to Type 115, scope out the 1000m target and snipe. 

Yes I've tried it in the editor previously.  

It seems fine in that you select the range relative to the arc of the projectile much like any other weapon.

Weapons ranging limits are determined by the scope, not the weapon.

This has always been the case.

Is anyone else having an issue where the game CTD's upon deletion of any vehicle in the editor?

• Like 1

Yep I to am getting CTDs when deleting vehicles.  

Anyone else getting really bad stuttering even a couple of seconds of pausing while in the cockpit of the vtols both nato and csat?  In 3rd person all normal and no stuttering/pausing

• Like 1

Yeah,

hello there.

I am not really sure where to put this,

so I think I just dump it here. [Also I have not the time to crawl through the forums - sorry for that]

The first one:

What really needs to be fixed is the floor glitch allowing you to see through floors,

especially when sitting in towers this is a really gamebreaking issue.

For those who don't know:

Crouch, then press ctrl + s, and look down

Maybe make at least the floors of the towers thicker? I am aware that you probably cannot overlook every single commoner house on the map, but the towers should at least be glitch free.

(This is more of an issue in KOTH, while I play cti most of the time it is not really a problem there).

The second one: [I am not sure if this has not already been fixed]

You can grab an MX with underbarrel grenade launcher, then sit in a vehicle [usually helicopter] and aim outside.

Then reload the grenade launcher.

I think the bug happened because the MX has triple shot mode.[burst]

You could single click shoot 3 grenades without reloading or recoil. [spam explosives kind of]

This was really gamebreaking on some servers. [altough i was the only one ever using it so far]

I hope this helps, and if it is already fixed, thank you for your work.

On 2/11/2017 at 8:03 PM, Electricleash said:

Same goes for the Strider. Seems to be only in the EDEN Garage though, as you can still access the extra paint-jobs from the Virtual Garage in the main menu.

Way around it at the moment is to save them as a 'loadout' there, then load them back in when in the EDEN Garage.

Does seem to be an oversight though.

What I've been able to figure out is that is has to do with the " factions[] " Array inside "class textureSources" of each vehicle. Meaning that, for example, the strider which is a AAF vehicle doesn't show the Nato factions texture. If you empty that array so that is has no faction attached it works as it should. Hope that makes sense.

• Like 1

BUG REPORT

After playing some times it happens a lot (i think after high zooming) the game automatically change the texture quality to low and stay this way, even it's set on ultra in the options.