Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'exile.ini'.
Found 1 result
I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this before I throw my keyboard out the window. I'm modifying a script that saves data using: profileNamespace setVariable I'm going to use the database to store and retrieve data instead. I can't get the script to communicate with the DB though. I've never had an issue doing this so I assume that I'm missing something simple. For now I'm just using the code snippet needed to test the connections, running them from the infiStar admin console. I've tried using the  span and omitting it, populating the variable with simple data instead of extrapolated data, and many other things to simplify and get down to the root. My results in the InfoTitleAndText used for testing the variable show with either nothing, "ANY", or "scalar NaN", depending on what type of data type I'm using in the DB. I've tried many forms of numerical formats as well as text formats. I have a value of 0.11 in the DB column so that it's not empty. Code: My modified account table (ExtDB3): My exile.ini entries: