Sign in to follow this  
Unkn0wn

Blury Ground Textures

Hi, I am new to this map making stuff, I am having trouble with the ground textures i think it might be because my island grid is not matching with the texture but i woulden't know here is a screenshot arma22010-03-2418-59-15-83.jpg

help would greatly be appreaciated

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Never mind.I got it figured out

What are your texture detail settings on in the game, do you run your game on low settings? It's either that or the textures are very stretched, try looking in the base textures section in visitor's project parameters and change the size to a lower value. I think that helps.

Hello,with help i find the problem,Visitor Project Parameters ;-) here you can settings the grid size, Satellite Grid and texture layers. here you can setting extremly Sharp Groundtexture. This settings for the best result , you can self finding in test. now the new test Island is on the Server for Download. Look the ground. I am happy. The Island have no name sorry , in the next time i fix it. I need a new config. You need more informations, tell me.

Greez Hotze

http://188.40.96.130/downloads/new_island.pbo