Sign in to follow this  
jw custom

co06 - Operation Whiteout (Thirsk/KuiK's Winter Camos/ACE)

co08 - Operation Whiteout

vZfgP41T870

Changelog:

v1.3

-Snow script updated

v1.2

-Added proper snow blizzard effect

-Changed a few objects due to bis low texture problems

v1.1

-Added wind sound

-Increased player number to 8

-Disabled ACE stamina system(it seems bugged)

v1.0

-Initial release

Info:

Uses revive script.

Required addons:

ACE 2

Thirsk Island

KuiK's Winter Camos

Success:

Mission is complete when:

1. The explosives cache is destroyed.

2. The communication tower is destroyed.

3. All playable units alive(also AI) is in the extraction zone(If your in a vehicle then disembark).

Download v1.3:

-> co08 - Operation Whiteout

Download v1.3 from Armaholic mirror:

-> Operation Whiteout Co-06 (@)

Edited by JW Custom

Great mission from JW again.

1. The revive was a little buggy. It left a dead body after the guy was revived.

2. When one of our teammates got into the technical vehicle, he was dropped from our team for the rest of the mission.

3. After you get revived, you have to hit escape then resume to keep playing.

Thanks for the missions JW!

Great mission from JW again.

1. The revive was a little buggy. It left a dead body after the guy was revived.

2. When one of our teammates got into the technical vehicle, he was dropped from our team for the rest of the mission.

3. After you get revived, you have to hit escape then resume to keep playing.

Thanks for the missions JW!

1. The revive script is setup exactly like in Lima-Six!

2. Technical vehicle :confused: Only vehicles i placed is enemy vehicles, 8 of them with each 20% chance of existing. Last night in another mission(without revice script) we had some problems with people not appearing in the group also serveral of us had a marker attached though we were not leaders. Maybe it's ACE or another mod thats bugged, ACE sure had a stamina problem last night!

3. Haven't tried that, will have to test a bit.

Edited by JW Custom

We played Lima-Six before we played Op WhiteOut the same day. The revive script in Lima-Six worked perfectly so I don't know what the deal was. Same players for both missions, same day.

We shot the gunner & driver from one of the technicals and one of our guys ot in the technical to load it up with ammo. The vehicle stayed red on the map and he disappeared from my squad. The AI then shot the technical because it was red. HE jumped out but wasn't on the map as friend or foe and he wasn't in my squad anymore.

The stanima system did have an issue yesterday, after I blew the weapons cache, my heart started racing and I couldn't ever get him rested. As soon as I would move, he would be winded but not collapsing.

Basically, during the revive, the dead guy was split into one white guy and one black guy. The guy getting revived had to hit escape and then resume to get out of being revived. The reviver was stuck in reviving over and over an over. When the revived guy moved away, the dead black guy was still there and you could pilfer his kit. It was very weird.

I have thought about getting a registered version of FRAPS so I could capture some of the errors that I come across to help the mission maker.

Although there were errors, we loved the missions you make JW!

Mission updated.

v1.1

-Added wind sound

-Increased player number to 8

-Disabled ACE stamina system(it seems bugged)

Mission updated.

v1.2

-Added proper snow blizzard effect

-Changed a few objects due to bis low texture problems

Snow blizzard effect

9wZbcz-63Ek

Edited by JW Custom

Sorry JW don't see a v1.2 in download just v1.1? :confused:

I forgot to update version number on my site but it is the right version your downloading. The armaholic link is not updated!

Version numbers on my site is now corrected!

Edited by JW Custom