Sign in to follow this  
SGJackson

Simple and basic Artillery... NO SCRIPTS!

Hallo all!

I made my own simple and basic artillery and i just wanted to share it because the artillery is always a nice touch to a mission;)

1st: Create your unit/group.

2nd: place a trigger, it is not necesary to increase/decrease the Axis... 0/0 will bejust fine!

3rd: in the activation put any radio (alpha,bravo,charlie,etc.).

4th: in the OnAct put: onMapSingleClick "_newPos = [_pos select 0,_pos select 1,20];Bomb = 'SH_150_HE' createvehicle _newPos; true;"; hint "Click on map to fire atrillery on the desired position";

and that should do it!

PD: if you want to have more than one shot, BUT UP TO A CERTAIN QUANTITY copy and paste my trigger... example: my idea=1 shot, coping the trigger and pasting it 3 times=3 shots, etc. ---NOT TESTED--- or place REPEADLY instead of ONCE in the trigger to have unlimited shots (but that adds no delay between shot and shot).

PLEASE FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!

Best Regards, SGJackson!:D

• Like 1

Thanks to you for testing if it worked xD hehheheheheheheheheh

Best Regards, SGJackson!

Not working properly in Multiplayer when using a radio trigger.

Oh, i ain't got ArmA II multiplayer... I'm argentinian so if i buy it, it won't come with the original key included... I'll have to buy it from an american site and that'll cost 50 bucks maybe? Well, here in Argentina, you have to multiply 50 x 3.85, and that gives you: 192.50$ and i'm 13 yrs old xD...

Best Regards, SGJackson!

PD: Argentina is a real s***!

If you don't own a legal version of our games you don't have any place on our forums.