Sign in to follow this  
chammy

CSM Betav2 Released!!

here's the 4shared release:

CSM Betav2

The self installer will be up shortly

Something to hear?

What about Vidz Trailer? huh.gif

Yee haw...a preview video so that everyone can hear the mod, on download pages and spotlighting to come later...at least you fellas get to hear the mod with no more waiting.

...Due to some responsibilities and events I wasn't able to keep in contact with Chammy about Armed Assault so no trailer was available at launch...

Congrats Cham... yay.gif

Should I have waited for a video first?

i take that back. ITS GREAT!!!!! 1000 thumbs up! yay.gif

hahah i love the main menu music too

At least. Good to see you finally was able to release a new version. smile_o.gif

Thanks Chammy!

Can you guys help please? I can hear the new sounds in CSM2, but not the old sounds from CSM1 - so the rifles sounds, RPG/AT4 sounds are all silent! sad_o.gif

I can hear the running around, and the new CSM sounds (like Blackhawk, grenade throw sound, menu clicks) but not the rifle sounds! sad_o.gif

To bad my video card is broken. I'm using an old 6600GT right now, but I don't want to go back and mess with the video settings in Arma.

I'll be looking forward to videos in the mean time, until I can get a new card. wink_o.gif

Chammy,

I loved your first sound mod but this one blows it away, it's excellent!  What an improvement.   thumbs-up.gif

Nice to see your work back!

Sound quality in its whole - f**king fantastic! Love what you always do. It sounds very very good. notworthy.gif

Only thing i think is needed is some volume tweaking. Weapon sounds seemed too low compared to engines (tanks so far tested). So lowering the engines a bit shoud be easiest. I hope it isnt my soundcard though messing with me.

Second, the wind loop when flying is too loud (imo), and the wind loop's "seam" can be heared, so the high volume plus hearing the loop go over and over, it becomes a bit annoying (you know what i mean chammy). So in general, volume tweaks is really the only thing, and i know its beta so i wanted to give you my input. A bit scared of leaving input though when i know my soundcard seems to be little off sometimes. Will test more later today.

Thanks for your hard work yet again!

Regards

Alex