Sign in to follow this  
andersson

Unique models for different ammo

gearph2.th.jpg

I had a really shitty day today so I gave up and made something for you, the community, instead.

I been dead tired on the satchel bags as ammo. Now when BI so kindly released their mlods it was a piece of cake to do this. So most credit goes to BIS as they made the models, I only cutted away the magasines.

Anyway anyho..

armed-assault.de

Combat-Prison.net

armaholic.com

armedassault.info

As this is made using the released BI mlods I agree to the licens they are released with. So read the readme if you are going to use something for your own models.

One thing I'm not really satisfied with is the grenades, they use the same model regardless of HE or flare...

edit. Thank you Mr Burns, Stavanger, El nino Foxhound and Rellikki for the mirrors.

Great idea for an addon mate, thanks

notworthy.gif

Wow, now we have this we can make (when i say "we" is others) a script or something for drop magazines in a dry reload.

COOOL We have just been talking abt that biggrin_o.gif coolcoolcoolcool very nice addition for MP games!

pistols.gifyay.gifthumbs-up.gif

firefoxlover.gif

Wahey! That's excellent! I will add it to the add on compilation!

Thank you!

What weapon uses the 5 rounds in a stripper clip (10 O' clock

from the PKM ammo can in the picture in the first post)?

M24, thats correct. The only "magasine" I made, I used the ammunition from the M249-belt as base.

Question as I hadn't downloaded it yet.

If I drop 5 magazines, does just 1 magazine show up, or all five individual?

All 5 show up with the addon. Without it there appear 5 bags.

Nice, thanks a lot! smile_o.gif

Did you also add the M107 and KSVK Mags? Miss them in the screen.

Thx again for this,

MfG Medicus smile_o.gif

Yes I did, I also added the javelin. Everything should be there. (That picture is only as an explanation as some models are missing and the RPG7's already had the models.. Forgot about it when I made the picture).

This is a great thing, hopefully BIS will do something like this as a default in future games. Thumbs up!

Btw. is this fully MP compatible?

Looks great mate.

I think getting the soldiers to drop their empty magazines would be cool to add too.

@Sergei_Q: Regarding MP, I didnt think of signing it.. Maybe I should do it. But as I see it it shouldnt affect MP as its only a modelreplacement.

@Money: It should be possible to check when a unit empty a mag and spawn an empty mag-model at his coordinates. And its very easy to delete the ammo from the mags so we can have them empty.

I have to check what possibilities there are to find out when a unit depletes a magasine.

edit: Maybe this could be used? If the unit is checked and have ammo and need to reload at the same time you spawn an empty mag at its feet. I will look into this later, but anyone is welcome to help/take over anytime.

Looks great mate.

I think getting the soldiers to drop their empty magazines would be cool to add too.

The Quartermaster may have a word or two with you when you get back to base if you're throwing empty mags while out bush! tounge2.gif

Looks great mate.

The Quartermaster may have a word or two with you when you get back to base if you're throwing empty mags while out bush! tounge2.gif

True!! Maybe its a bad idea to script it, you dont leave them on the ground smile_o.gif

Great idea and very useful smile_o.gif

Thx andersson

COOOL We have just been talking abt that biggrin_o.gif coolcoolcoolcool very nice addition for MP games!

pistols.gifyay.gifthumbs-up.gif

firefoxlover.gif

After using this with the clan in MP im really impressed.

Weaponstach in places are incrediable now, its a matter of sec befor you know where to get resupplyed.

Logistics are getting pretty real now. We had ppl filling hummers in a Evo mission and dropping off ammo and weapons in a building and we were able to keep that area thanks to easy refilling oure stocks of ammo. VERY WELL ADDITION to the game this is truely a MUST HAVE!!

Pic

Gear-In-factory.jpg

Again VERY GOOD work and nice addon ! thumbs-up.gif