Sign in to follow this  
renton

IKAR RETEXTURED F14

just tried these out...

well as for retexturing it's good...

but i'm not very big fan of Ikar's F-14s... it's shape is not so perfectly done like Footmunch's & TomiD's F-14s , i just had to say it huh.gif

just tried these out...

well as for retexturing it's good...

but i'm not very big fan of Ikar's F-14s... it's shape is not so perfectly done like Footmunch's & TomiD's F-14s , i just had to say it huh.gif

Same here, dispite their lack of HUD... retexture them, maybe?

As mentioned, the retexture is good, but as a note, you might wana to blend the rivet lines a bit. They look like they're covered with tar or something. confused_o.gif

Unlike with your very nice Mirage's. wink_o.gif

Hehee... nice. The texture looks alot smoother (and realistic) now.

Still... even though Ikar's F-14 has the nice features (such as the HUD), Footmunch's F-14 ( inlove.gif) has a better model methinks. Thought about retexturing that thing?

yay.gif

Personally I think this F-14 is just fine. Rather then another retexture of the same plane, I'd rather see more retextured vehicles for the Iranian military. Examples include an Iranian UH-1 Huey, AH-1 Cobra, Mi-8 Hip, and Su-25 Frogfoot. It would be cool to also see some converted T-55 models into the Iranian versions protected by ERA (reactive armor). My mod team and Bucketman already released a nice Iran/Iraq map along with a ton of Iranian infantry/Revolutionary Guard units. So anyone that would like to add to that pack is free to use any units found in that pack as long as they don't make any changes to the pack itself without fiirst consulting me or bucketman to make sure things aren't screwed up.

However any Iranian aircraft such as this beautiful F-14 goes very well with our pack so even if Renton, you just continue making Iranian aircraft, it will greatly add to missions that use other Iranian addons like the LoBo/Bucket man ones.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>