Sign in to follow this  
ivosm

Brazilian Army,Marine Corps and Air Force units

--Brazilian Army,Marine Corps and Air Force Units 1.0--

This addon have soldiers from Brazilian armed forces,regular units and UN Units.

Special Thanks to:

Sanctuary: WW4 Weapons Mlods.

Eagle Man and Hyk:Soldiers Mlods and Weapons Mlods.

IER:weapons Mlods.

R0adki11:weapons Mlods

This addon needs:

Facestex 2.0

Jam 3.0

Link to download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?a24wnlnu5azma3e

Photos:

cfnpromo.jpg

ebpromo.jpg

inffabpromo.jpg

Edited by Rellikki

IVOSM, I'm fixing your weapon pack, so I have a question to pinpoint something. What light MG is used by Brazilian Armed forces, M249 or Minimi? Cause there is s little difference in appearance between these LMGs. EG flashhider and buttstock.

mag_13__7_4341_i19p4yrquv.jpg

Edited by Nimravus

IVOSM, I'm fixing your weapon pack, so I have a question to pinpoint something. What light MG is used by Brazilian Armed forces, M249 or Minimi? Cause there is s little difference in appearance between these LMGs. EG flashhider and buttstock.

The Marine Corps use the Minimi...but,what are you doing with the weapons?You can turn it better if you can,it's ok.

And you can send some photos about diferences of m249 and minimi?

what are you doing with the weapons?You can turn it better if you can,it's ok.
Adding more lods, decreazing polycount in the 3rd person lods, making some parts of models more detailed and smoother in the 1-st person lod, fixing muzzleflashes (some of them don't shine). I've added belt animation for MGs using "invisible" textures like in some weaponpacks. I will send you fixed pack first before any release. I'm not going to steal these models or state they are made by me or something like that. :)

Textures look quite crappy cause my work PC has a pretty weak graphic adapter. They look much better at my home PC.

minimi_13__877751_aehltuvz24.jpg

And you can send some photos about diferences of m249 and minimi
Minimi used conycal flashhider and different buttstock.

In two words:

Apparently, according to Wikipedia, aside from some minor tweaks, they are the same:

As part of the US military's M249 Product Improvement Program, the M249 was updated with: a new synthetic stock with a modified buffer assembly; a single-position gas regulator; a birdcage type flash hider/compensator from the M16A2; a polymer barrel heat guard; and a folding carry handle. As a result, the weapons weight increased to 7.47 kg (16.5 lb). Many of the PIP upgrades were later adopted by FN for the MINIMI Mk2 variant.

source

Edited by Nimravus
added screenshot

OK,thank you for the help,if you need something like photos of brazilian equipament,I have it. =]