Sign in to follow this  
lennard

Arid and Woodland CDF Marine Reskins

Well here's the release of the CDF reskins.

cdfdeswip2.th.png

cdfwdlwip.th.png

Click the image for higher resolution

[if someone feels like taking better pics, please do so because these show an old version]

Description

I was bored of the vanilla CDF units and thought I should make a very simple addon that makes them more attractive to play with.

This addon adds reskinned units of the CDF army on the independent side for Arma 2: Combat operations. They come in both Arid and Woodland camoflages.

I named them Marines ingame, but they could be anything really.

They're equipped like the vanilla CDF.(Unlike the screenshots show, sorry for that)

Just wanted to have it released so I don't get PMs about it anymore.

Want to focus on other things right now.

For other info go to the included ReadMe file.

Link

Download

Mirrors

Armaholic

Arma2base.de

ArmedAssault.info

Have fun :D

[/center]

Edited by Lennard
Added mirrors.

Cool. I like the CDF. Now they can fight in takistan with us. Do they happen to have thermal maps?

Thanks Fox for the mirrors :)

Cool. I like the CDF. Now they can fight in takistan with us. Do they happen to have thermal maps?

Only the models that are based on the OA CDF UN models.

The other ones will just appear hot.

Great textures as usual, good job Lennard!

Thanks for these Lennard, Top stuff

Hey guys...I have made a simple replacement pack for these great units. It's nothing special, but it will replace both A2 CDF and especially OA UN Peacekeepers, with the latter having an appropriate desert uniform.

Here it is, hope you like it! ;) Don't forget to teport if there's anything wrong...

MEDIAFIRE LINK v1.0

Big thanks to Lennard for these skins and of course to BIS (no need to say why)!

Edited by folgore_airborne

Hello, I am having some sort of issue with your replacements. It shows up fine, but when I try to load a save it gives me a message that I cannot play because I am missing Folgore_cdf_replacement.pbo. Is there a way to fix this issue? I have kept the replacements and the required files together in the Addons folder, but I keep getting that issue on save loads.

Hello, I am having some sort of issue with your replacements. It shows up fine, but when I try to load a save it gives me a message that I cannot play because I am missing Folgore_cdf_replacement.pbo. Is there a way to fix this issue? I have kept the replacements and the required files together in the Addons folder, but I keep getting that issue on save loads.

I know, sometimes I got this error too, sometimes not. Tried to ask for info, tried looking around, but found nothing. Try this one and see if you still get the error.

I know, sometimes I got this error too, sometimes not. Tried to ask for info, tried looking around, but found nothing. Try this one and see if you still get the error.

Thank you very much, that seems to have fixed the problem. Now I only wish that there was CDF guys with camo helmets and that solid green one too. Maybe blue helmets for the UN CDF? Ah well, this replacement/unit is very good and thank you Folgore and Lennard for making it