Sign in to follow this  
Nixo

CDF Conscripts

After the Chernarus conflict the Chernarussian government decided that the country needs to start conscripting young men to the defence forces. The ministery of defence agreed that in order to restore and maintain peace the defence needed a larger force. All men above 18 years of age will serve atleas 18 months in the defence forces. The most popular branch to serve in is the army, which also is the main force. There is also an option to join the newly formed Naval Infantry, also known as the marines, which is a part of the navy. The issued gear is a bit outdated but that is because of economical reasons.

Nice story eh, :P

Release very soon.

CAUTION!

Images contains high amounts of bloom, which may lead to severe injuries to your eyes. BE ADVISED! Do not look directly into the bloom light.

b9NnA.jpg

CDF Army conscripts are learning how to clear a house.

b9US0.jpg

ba1lr.jpg

ba6kJ.jpg

Naval Infantry training on an island outside chernarus

RELEASE

Version: 1.0

CDF conscripts.

See info on first page.

For ArmA 2 & CO only. OA not supported.

MULTIUPLOAD http://www.multiupload.com/JSKO9HCG3S

ARMAHOLICArmaholic homepage.

The marpat is still on the naval units. I kind of like them, so they will wear them for a while, if there is alot of protest against it, then I will probably change it.

Edited by Nixo

First pic should have a public health warning. "Extreme bloom may burn your eyes out"

But they're looking pretty cool

First pic should have a public health warning. "Extreme bloom may burn your eyes out"

But they're looking pretty cool

hah, yeah maybe, I just put most settings on high so :p

They look good - but I dunno about having steel helmets. Personal preference, but I'd rather see a LWMH without a cover.

Edited by CameronMcDonald
Argh, word suffix FAILURE.

They look good - but I dunno about having steel helmets. Person preference, but I'd rather see a LWMH without a cover.

I will make NCO's/teamleaders And they will most likely have those LWMH helmets

I would say PASGTs would be better than LWMH. How about some Croatian Woodland instead of the ugly TTsKO.

Georgian National Guard

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3046/2746704204_a049bdab98.jpg?v=0

http://www.mod.gov.ge/2007/edu_gallery/240-L.jpg

http://www.mod.gov.ge/2007/edu_gallery/241-L.jpg

http://www.mod.gov.ge/2007/edu_gallery/244-L.jpg

Edited by suhsjake

I dont think that Woodland MARPAT uniforms fit into the CDF. I like the "normal" Woodland better. otherwise it looks nice. :)

BTW: are you going to add RHs AK pack to this too?

The marpat is only worn by the naval infantry. And I have not decided yet will they wear marpat or not.

And no, RH ak pack will not be required for this addon

And no, RH ak pack will not be required for this addon

to bad b/c I love his weapons. maybe you can make a RH confuging with his weapons like

AK47 with GP25 ect and one with BIS weapons. but your soldiers your decision.:)

to bad b/c I love his weapons. maybe you can make a RH confuging with his weapons like

AK47 with GP25 ect and one with BIS weapons. but your soldiers your decision.:)

Maybe... :)

As a side note, the addon will most likely be ArmA 2 and ArmA2:CO only. Atleast the first release

Maybe... :)

As a side note, the addon will most likely be ArmA 2 and ArmA2:CO only. Atleast the first release

Great work so far, Nixo! :)

Will these guys be able to use the AO backpacks?

Great start Nixo! Do you have any plans to tweak the CDF regular's gear? Kinda bugged me that the CDF were given modern radio gear with 90s helmets then to get 1940s issue ammo pouches. Prehaps a unit with the Russian assault vest and a newer russian helmet? Prehaps some CDF Spetsnaz/MVD troopers since ArmA2 did'nt come with any.

Anyway great work Nixo :)

Cool, but I dont think Marpat fits them, maybe regular Woodland.

Cool units though :)

I rather like CDF's own camo, it's unique to the faction. Prehaps a Naval version of that.

I'm loving the look of the black steel helmet. Just has a certain look to it that's very.. generic red army soldier, which is always a good thing to have in ArmA

Would love to see a couple variants, so we can have some with the CDF camo, others with Olive Drab gear, another with the more special 'naval infantry' gear

cdf camo is based on ukranian camo, so, make a variant of it. it'd look sweet.

This is what I used as base for the camo http://www.frontofrussia.com/army/197a_2.jpg It's supposed to be "soviet m1988 camo" but I have no idea if it is it or not. It just looks like the cdf camo.

I am not trying to make this addon that huge. The only US, gear these have is the belt and those things going over the shoulder. (A+ in english) And maybe the canteen & the buttpack. That is because they are modernizing their troops. And starting with the smaller gear, which they can afford.

I might change some ammo pouches. We'll see.

And about those CDF SF/MVD units.... We'll see about that too... I am mainly focusing on the conscripts.

So what camo would the "marines" use? What would you like to see? I would prefere a camo that deos exist.

EDIT: LoL, I have messed up big time. For once I made a fantasticly well organized .psd file... and guess what. I deleted it by mistake...

Edited by Nixo

EDIT: LoL, I have messed up big time. For once I made a fantasticly well organized .psd file... and guess what. I deleted it by mistake...

-.- not funny I guess :(

but when it come to naval infatry camo i think that this is a pretty good camo

Edited by sweguy96

-.- not funny I guess :(

but when it come to naval infatry camo i think that this is a pretty good camo

Isn't that the PLA (chinese) camo? :P

This is what I used as base for the camo http://www.frontofrussia.com/army/197a_2.jpg It's supposed to be "soviet m1988 camo" but I have no idea if it is it or not. It just looks like the cdf camo.

yeah, that today is the standard camo of the ukrainian army. the cdf camo is based off it, but contains a much lighter brown and a lot more tan.

Isn't that the PLA (chinese) camo? :P

damn your right -.- eeh just take Wooldland camo if you want :)

@Nixo i think i found the perfect camo for your naval units. here you go. what do you think? I know it is canadian camo but chernarus is trying to be more like west rather than east. :)

@Nixo i think i found the perfect camo for your naval units. here you go. w. :)

lmao.

@Nixo i think i found the perfect camo for your naval units. here

I actually quite like that camo, in a different colour would be better of course.