Sign in to follow this  
{Op4}Bsilenced

Ace Warfare

i made a version of benny warfare for ace, its untested and its gonna need some balancing...

http://www.filefront.com/17358906/Ace_WarfareV2_064LiteCO.Takistan.rar

updated 10-9-10

http://www.filefront.com/17370458/Ace_WarfareV2_064_1LiteCO.Takistan.rar

added chanarus and zargabad

updated 10-10-10

http://www.filefront.com/17373089/ACEWarfare.rar

this is bennys warfare and its gonna stay that way,what i mean by that is all im doing is adding ace units and items , which means a whole different change up on balancing .. as benny releases new versions i will keep importing ace to it...thanks benny

Edited by {Op4}Bsilenced

Thxs for this im trying it now.. Nice to have a ACE compatiable warfare mission :)

Thanks for this Bsilinced. I think something is wrong with the towns income cause We had captured four towns, but the income does not add up. We had Husrutiman, Sultansafe, Loy Manara and Jassa. but only 89 income:( When we should have a little over 200 income per minute. Hope you get this work on. good luck sever is "PhilAm in Korea" :)

We are testing it with latest ACE and OA beta. I post here issues we found as we play.

• Batteries for rangefinder are invisible in the gear menu. As you buy them, money is drawn but don't go in inventory. RPT shows:
    Warning Message: Error: creating weapon ACE_Battery_Rangefinder with scope=private
    Warning Message: Error: creating weapon Laserbatteries with scope=private
  • When you change from an AI-enable slot to an AI-disabled slot, this message shows:
    DEBUG there seems to be a problem with your funds, your funds were reseted due to an issue.

Thank you for the job!

Edited by alef

Thanks for this Bsilinced. I think something is wrong with the towns income cause We had captured four towns, but the income does not add up. We had Husrutiman, Sultansafe, Loy Manara and Jassa. but only 89 income When we should have a little over 200 income per minute. Hope you get this work on. good luck sever is "PhilAm in Korea"

i changed some of the default parameters, just look for it in the mp settup. sorry just the way i prefer to play

i played the mission yesterday, noted about 15 things need to be fixed. like some of the rockets have the rocket in the tube already no need to have the ammo for it there to buy. at4 nlaw etc

somethings screwy with the striker mgs gonna try putting the ace one in even though its not desert cammo..

noticed i removed everything but the BE from benny,s name will put his credits back in woops

i put the ace batteries in the loadouts but im not seeing them

some weapons and vehicles are in there double

maybe bring the nlaw to tier 0? price adjustment needed single shot guided missle with ace

mawws or smaw to upgrade 1

double repair vehicle in us LF

3 atvs in us LF

lav25 need price balancing

ill be working for couple days then ill get back to editing so any constructive feed back on balancing would be greatly appreciated

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Batteries for rangefinder are invisible in the gear menu. As you buy them, money is drawn but don't go in inventory. RPT shows:

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon ACE_Battery_Rangefinder with scope=private

yea i dunno guess the batteriers are in the wrong spot, are they considered ammo maybe?

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

When you change from an AI-enable slot to an AI-disabled slot, this message shows:

DEBUG there seems to be a problem with your funds, your funds were reseted due to an issue.

im gonna take a wild theory here and say that must happen with regular warfare too,

ill check it out..

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

We are testing it with latest ACE and OA beta. I post here issues we found as we play.

oa beta, you are playing co right?

Thanks for the reply. Where do I find it to change it back I would like to have the full income systems? I am a noobie so please help:)

change it back I would like to have the full income systems? I am a noobie so please help

when you host the mission up on the bottom right you will see parameters, you have to be admin to change them..

i will set the defaults back on next release too

@{Op4}Bsilenced thxs for the update on this :) Going to tryit now.

You planning on doing Zagabad aswell mate? Nice tohave a smaller map as well :)

Regards

Mike

oa beta, you are playing co right?

CO, yes. Sorry for confusion.

@{Op4}Bsilenced WOW mate AWESOME job.. Love you're work mate. Keep it up mate :)

BTW mate hows you're balancing going.. Ya getting there?

Edited by Riah069

BTW mate hows you're balancing going.. Ya getting there?

i was hoping to get some input from whoevers playing it on that

{Op4}Bsilenced,Please remove in warfare for Chernarus in Russian Side - M16A2,M16A2 M203,Land Rover

landrovers are part of the taki forces without taki forces the ru faction is a lil light on equipment options,

i agree with the m16 though i dunno y its in there

landrovers are part of the taki forces without taki forces the ru faction is a lil light on equipment options,

i agree with the m16 though i dunno y its in there

Cause M16s are very common like the AK-47, you can get them in a lot of countries and from a lot of arms dealers.

Cause M16s are very common like the AK-47

you are correct

on the other hand ak47 is even more wide spread and certainly any country using it allied to ru would have ak47

Hi,

first of all great mission thx very much!

Do you have any plans to convert the newest Warfare to ACE?

Cheers

Crusader

p.s.

in the previous version of your warfare there where a few bugs in the config_loadout.sqf.

I have fixed these (for personal use only), and touched up the file a little with medical gear and the like. If you want, I can send you the config.

i have no plans to update at this time, if someone else wants to pick it up go for it....

Hey guys,

If nobody is working on it, then I will. :yay:

And will have a release out soon with all the latest ACE 1.6 and BE 65/66 awesomeness. :yay:

I have no problem working on this but would really, really love some help testing this beast once it is complete. Untested missions are a burden on everyone playing.

So, if you like ACE Warfare please, please get in touch and lend a hand. Ye shall receive cake as a reward, not to mention ultimate respect.:cool:

Myself and a mate have drawn up a sensible work plan for the project regarding balancing etc, so if there are any eager folks willing to help out with very basic, yet time consuming stuff* this project could be done very, very soon (4-5 days from now with help). Many hands make light work.

*by stuff i mean choosing load-outs for AI/pricing for weapons/vehicles etc.

There will be no public release until I'm happy with it - tested and predominantly bug free, if not completely bug free.

Feel free to contact me at our website and look for [uTF]McTavish or [uTF]Schmidt.

We have a TS3 server and are online most evenings (4pm til 2am GMT). Check our site for details.

Cheers to Bsilenced for his version and huge thanks to Benny for his magnificent creation.

Take care now folks