Sign in to follow this  
archaon98

What weapons/vehicles would you like to see in ArmA 3?

I bet there is Abakan already ingame ,but it wasn't showed yet

And what is Your bet? I might be interested in some :icon_twisted:

Its ability to shoot two bullets without recoil is quite hard to configure, but there is a working solution.

Its ability to shoot two bullets without recoil is quite hard to configure, but there is a working solution.

You better be looking into This One :y:

Take note.:cool:

Really? I say this because we have a Vilas Weapons pack with Xeno426's config and it does a pretty good job of modeling the AN-94's recoil and two shot burst mode.

bmpt would be awesome.

by the way it could be a good idea to add a new section of the forum only for polls requesting vehicles&weapons. so the depelovers can have a short spotlight on what the comunity want instead to take a paper and a pen to sign how many times a vehicle&weapon was nominated.

Edited by Andre

Decently modeled handguns

M1911

Baretta

USP.45

Desert Eagle

and maybe even a .44 magnum or a .357 for shits and giggles

Yeah, wouldn't mind a .357. They're used quite a bit in CT teams. Great back-up weapon, very reliable and has all kinds of ammunition available from non-lethal to gas. "Rouge Warrior" the book, it was noted that when Seal Team Six was first formed that they trained heavily with revolvers as their main sidearm for Hostage Rescue work. I'd personally go for a semi-automatic but there you go.

geiselnahmehamburg29616.jpg

Edited by Rye
Added information on to keep on-topic.

For me, Robinson's arms XCR in 6.8, Steyr A3 and I know this sounds about as boring as a fart in a spacesuit, but I hope to see the good old M4A1.

the Beretta ARX 160 with SICCONA optic

3_beretta_arx160_01-300x199.jpg

Would like for that british sniper rifle to make a return actually. Pretty good kill at distance compared to 7.62 sniper weapons, without going all the way to M107 .50 cal.

.338 is a great round. Hopefully they'll include the .300 WinMag with the XM2010. If they were to include the .338, they should check out the Blaser Tactical 2.