Sign in to follow this  
Espectro (DayZ)

Will animals be playable?

And if so, will the c0ws feature a 'm00' button?

Looking forward to this game, just hope my old stationary can handle it :), What will the specs be? I have a hard time finding some gameplay footage from medium spec machines.

m000!

Playable animals have been confirmed several times in all sorts of threads.

You might try the search. It works. Believe me. :pet2:

Yeah, animals are playable. Should make for some fun MP modes. :)

Btw. Espectro, I distinctly remember you having a cow avatar before the forums were migrated... and now you're asking about playing cows and "making them moo" (;)). It may have been a different Espectro on a different forum, but I must ask: what is it with you and cows? :D

On a related topic, the first thing I will do this afternoon is place some cows in the editor and see how they react to people, vehicles, loud noises and getting shot in the face.

Yeah, animals are playable. Should make for some fun MP modes. :)

Btw. Espectro, I distinctly remember you having a cow avatar before the forums were migrated... and now you're asking about playing cows and "making them moo" (;)). It may have been a different Espectro on a different forum, but I must ask: what is it with you and cows? :D

On a related topic, the first thing I will do this afternoon is place some cows in the editor and see how they react to people, vehicles, loud noises and getting shot in the face.

I just like c0ws, they are the most indifferent species on this planet - and for that I respect them :D.

Btw. Placebo, whenever you come across this thread - how much do you take to get the old member-captions back? (Senior Member sounds so.... Old, I like Evil m00-c0w better :D)

Placebo, whenever you come across this thread - how much do you take to get the old member-captions back? (Senior Member sounds so.... Old, I like Evil m00-c0w better :D)

You can get your own custom user title here.

I just like c0ws, they are the most indifferent species on this planet - and for that I respect them :D.

I've just had an idea for a game mode: Cow-lover deathmatch! You play on a field full of cows and you can use the cows for cover. Killing a player earns you a point, but if you kill a cow you lose a point and die. So you really have to watch where you are shooting. Also the cows must respawn, obviously. :D

I hope Celery sees this.

EDIT: Can cows even respawn? I'm guessing they're basically treated like any other unit, right?

EDIT 2: Scratch cow-lover deathmatch. Call it DM Hostage Cows! :D

Edited by MadDogX

I think one of first addons will be a zombie cow & a dog :)

I've laughed yesterday when I saw that BIS didn't prevent cows licking and tryin' to eat up the runway :)

I'm beginning to feel like a complete noob on these forums again :p.

But I did manage to find my beloved m00-c0w avatar, wee :D

I'm beginning to feel like a complete noob on these forums again :p.

But I did manage to find my beloved m00-c0w avatar, wee :D

This must be your favourite disco club then :yay:

5fdc.jpg

hehe, im expecting someone to make a "cows with guns" mods that has cows packing uzis and chickens in choppers >.>

hehe, im expecting someone to make a "cows with guns" mods that has cows packing uzis and chickens in choppers >.>

To be honest, I was thinking about making a video about that... :D

To be honest, I was thinking about making a video about that... :D

LOL I was thinking of the same thing:D

A "cows with guns" campaign, hum~that should work......:rolleyes:

LOL I was thinking of the same thing:D

A "cows with guns" campaign, hum~that should work......:rolleyes:

A "Cows with Guns" campaign... what an awesome idea! Making the dialogue would be really easy - you just cut together a bunch of different "moo" samples and add subtitles. :D