Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

Why do we throw everything into this one thread? I dont understand, its not any easier! Would you rather click a button for the   "I want Up-armored humvees thread" (Which is simple and concise, not  a million requests in one) or have to dig through 30 pages of completely random and un-organized Requests... Now noone will ever see my post on the humvees.... sad_o.gif

Noone will make them just for you, so it doenst matter anyway. wink_o.gif

Seriously, i cant remember 1 addon that has been made because it was requested by someone, so we might aswell put all useless requests in 1 tread that noone will read anyway. smile_o.gif

Ya, but IM not the only one requesting this, its sooSOO! Important, really it is. My friends and fellow clan members have been wanting the same thing as Im sure many people on the forums have, so really, its not my request, but several peoples.

Not to mention, the HMMWV, both armored and stock versions, are an extremely valuable asset to the US Military, as well as other countries world-wide, it deserves the attention...

Hmmm, i guess no one likes to fly jets here,A must have is ignition and afterburners and wing tip trails for the opfor and US jets.I dont beleive noone has done it yet. There is one but it is a bit buggy.Can anyone take this on ? the jets look so fake without nothing coming from engines.Oh and if anyone can make some sand dune buggys that is really needed to.....

Before we get into any of these mods.... we need a JAM (Joint ammo mod) for ArmA, That way everyones mods can play nicely!

This should be done on a larger scale than just small arms weapons, but to include missiles and large caliber shells and cannon, that way the bushmaster etc can be re used on the patrol boats that people want to build. For this we would need some ammo techs and geeks.

If anyone is allready working on a JAM mod for ArmA let me know as id like to participate where possible.

All of these weapons, while being as realistic as possible should be on a sliding scale comparing with the weapons in game... I remember a great BMP 3 mod from OFP. while great, it ruined the balance of the game for custom missions including it...

BIS should also anounce what vehicles/aircraft/weapons they intend to add so that the mods community doesnt waste its time if... say an Mi24 is in the works...

ive read that queen ... will be out 4T 2007 and that tools will follow ... so be patient for ur mi24

how about some fire trucks so we can put out the fire opn burning aircraft after they crash land, and also some sort of towing vehicle to free up the runway, the medic m113 isnt up to the jub so well lol

I would like to see a land mine sweeper of some form or another.

I dont think mines are used that often in MP, maybe i aint playing the right maps but a mission that involved a path being swept for a convoy would be nice.

Link to U.S. M1A1 ABRAMS MINESWEEPERModels

03896.jpg

Countermeasures for the aircraft & armour!

And the FN Minimi. It can take a box mag or a standard magazine.

And the FN Minimi. It can take a box mag or a standard magazine.

so... the M249 that's already in ARMA is what?

I was going to say the exact same thing messiah, i think what he means/wants is to be able to use m16 mags like in real life as its a bit harder to find belts...

ah, yes - now I re-read it, perhaps that's what he was getting at - although I was almost certain the arma M249 can take the 30round mag? It may still look like the box mag, but its 30 rounds.

or maybe I'm going mad - quite possible

Ive never tried it in game.... thats on my todo list.... If it cant it should go under the bug list as it would be easy for BIS to fix it...

It would be nice to have someone make some buildings with the roof have high enough walls to stand up and shoot over but at the same time big enough to hide behind. I'm actually working on some right now but it would be nice if it was possible to make a replacement pack or something

well guys i didnt read all the thread, but what about a t-54/55, T-80, Tu-16 Bomber, iL-28 Bomber, Mi-28 Havoc, Mi-24 A-B, BMP-1, BTR all versions, M109 Hawtzer, cheftein Tank, M48 Tank for the coldwar era

US M1982 50 Cal. Sniper Rifle would be good to blow up Soviets tounge2.gif

US M1982 50 Cal. Sniper Rifle would be good to blow up Soviets tounge2.gif

M1982? Do you mean M82?

300px-M82rifle.jpg

In which case, it's technically already in the game as the M107 (M107's the military designation where M82 was a commercial name given by Barrett).

You can find it in the US weapon crates, weapon and ammo classnames for adding it in the editor are here:

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Weapons

can somebody try to create a Fighter Pilot?

http://www.ofpbase.com/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=455

http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/15/potd/1180816320_23.jpg

leaning more towards the second picture, minus the guitars and drums tounge2.gif

but i saw one a while back when i played ofp, im not sure if it was a BAS addon but you could toggle the lens to go up and down and it actually blocked out the sun if i can remember correct, but it did somewhat contrast the image a little bit, that would be a real treat to see that implemented into it

I wish that BIS add new AT soldier in they ADD-ON like :

West :

- Heavy A.A & A.T-M : FGM-172B IRL ZEYS T2 [Prototype able to shoot Tank & Chopper seen in Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter] or

- Heavy A.T-M : FGM-172A SRAW Predator [latest tech] or

- Heavy A.T-M : FGM-148 Javelin or

- Heavy A.T-M : M-47 Dragon

- Heavy A.T-R : M2 Carl Gustav 84mm [soon in Cold War Rearmed]

- A.T-R : M72 LAW [soon in Cold War Rearmed]

- A.T-R : M136 [allready in ARMA]

MatWap%20law.jpgUSATP_predator.jpgdragon.jpg

East :

- Heavy A.T-M : AT-13 9K115-2 Metis-M with 1PN86V

- Heavy A.T-M : AT-7 9K115 Metis

- Heavy A.T-R : AT-4 9M111 Spigot [soon in Cold War Rearmed]

- Heavy A.T-R : RPG-29 Vampire

- A.T-R : RPG-22 (To balance L.A.W)

- A.T-R : RPG-Nh-75 [soon in Cold War Rearmed]

- A.T-R : RPG-7 [allready in ARMA]

300px-RPG-22_rocket_launcher.jpgrpg29.jpgMetisM.jpg

Like O.F.P :

Because the RPG-7V against M1A1 is little bit light...

The game is unbalanced in multi, the T72 can not match the M1A1...

They should add a T80UM1 & a KA52...

If they add M1A2 they should add T90

Question :

Also when you play in Advanced Mode there is no [the white think] lock using AA (Strela) weapon or AT (in BMP), so how to lock target ? Also how to use efficiency the Laser / Wire / IR / Radar lock Advanced Mode ?

I.R Lock

Does the soviet have a launcher matching the I.R guided JAVELIN ?

All those weapons and more could be done in JAM mod!...... it was great when it was used in OFP... Someone should seriously get one under way for ArmA.. I would.... but ive got a JNCO course in burnham then my basic EOD cse after that.. so im as useless as tits on a bull.

Quote[/b] ]Also when you play in Advanced Mode there is no [the white think] lock using AA (Strela) weapon or AT (in BMP), so how to lock target ? Also how to use efficiency the Laser / Wire / IR / Radar lock Advanced Mode ?

it still locks, it just doesn't use the visual indicator - right click once and then fire, and it should be locked

Quote[/b] ]Also when you play in Advanced Mode there is no [the white think] lock using AA (Strela) weapon or AT (in BMP), so how to lock target ? Also how to use efficiency the Laser / Wire / IR / Radar lock Advanced Mode ?

it still locks, it just doesn't use the visual indicator - right click once and then fire, and it should be locked

BIS should add a sound signal locking or a Dot...

I don't how it fonction in reality

All those weapons and more could be done in  JAM mod!......  it was great when it was used in OFP...   Someone should seriously get one under way for ArmA...

JAM_magazines, Nice Idea ! For Ammo ! But for A.T-R better make a JAM_CAVS (Common Armour Values System) for ARMA by adding ICP & RHS model :

I know that the RPG serie were made by RHS & ICP mod :

- RPG-2 : ICPRPG2

- RPG-7 : ICPRPG7, KEGRPG7Launcher, LSR_rpg7d, RHS_RPG7

- RPG-7V : ICPRPG7V, KEGRPG7vLauncher, RHS_RPG7V

- RPG-16 : ICPRPG16d

- RPG-18 Scope : ICPRPG18

- RPG-18 : ICPRPG_18

- RPG-22 : RHS_RPG22

- RPG-26 : ICPRPG26

- RPG-29 : ICPRPG29 (the model in FFUR2007 have better model & Scope)

I hope somehone made the ACES for ARMA to...

If somehone could make a Pack merging the Weapons, Launcher & Mag made by RHS, ICP, BAS, LSR in one JAM big pack, it would be the dream...

Also adding United Armor Project to ARMA would be nice (for tank, armored, car & truck).

BIS should add a sound signal locking or a Dot...

I don't how it fonction in reality

i think thats possible to do already IIRC - as I remember the javelin sighting system uses a visual indicator (like the current white boxes) to show locks

I just test OFP FFUR2007/SXL MOD, and what is funny, is that you were able to tweak weapon in game (like MAP) by adding scope, reticle, silencer, grenade launcher, IR & laser dot, flashlight, grip ; could BIS add this fonction in ARMA ?

Could it be possible that somehone merge DKM_RSC, FDF, ECP, FFUR, SLX, XAM, MAP in a unique JAM_MOD for ARMA (adding new script & feature)

When that environement would be created the others mod need just to add unit, campaign... It would faster than made several mod !

All those weapons and more could be done in JAM mod!...... it was great when it was used in OFP... Someone should seriously get one under way for ArmA...

JAM_magazines, Nice I idea ! For Ammo ! But for A.T-R better make a JAM_CAVS (Common Armour Values System) for ARMA by adding ICP & RHS model :

I know that the RPG serie were made by RHS & ICP mod :

- RPG-2 : ICPRPG2

- RPG-7 : ICPRPG7, KEGRPG7Launcher, LSR_rpg7d, RHS_RPG7

- RPG-7V : ICPRPG7V, KEGRPG7vLauncher, RHS_RPG7V

- RPG-16 : ICPRPG16d

- RPG-18 Scope : ICPRPG18

- RPG-18 : ICPRPG_18

- RPG-22 : RHS_RPG22

- RPG-26 : ICPRPG26

- RPG-29 : ICPRPG29 (the model in FFUR2007 have better model & Scope)

I hope somehone made the ACES for ARMA to...

I somehone could make a Pack merging the Weapons, Launcher & Mag made by RHS, ICP, BAS, LSR in one JAM big pack, it would be the dream...

Also adding United Armor Project to ARMA would be nice (for tank, armored, car & truck).

ICP are very temperamental about their work. RHS are a lot more friendly. wink_o.gif