Sign in to follow this  
GD Mast

Stgw-57

The Stgw-57 is one of my favorite weapons, ugly?.. yes but I luv it.  If I could get the Pe-57 (civilian version) here in the USA, I would but they are so rare (at least $4,000 dollars for a decent one), they're expensive.  I was hoping the SwissMOD would have it but it's an older weapon.  The 7.5 Swiss round is sweet.  Does anybody know of a mod for this weapon?  Here's a picture.

pe57_sm.jpg

GD Mast

Here's another picture (this one in color).

stgw57.jpgsmile_o.gif

GD Mast

Try Vilas' addon packs. I am not sure if it's in there, but it would be your best shot.

Thanks Ironsight, I'll check Vilas' packs out.

GD Mast

I checked out what I could find of Vilas' addons but no luck.  sad_o.gif   Guess I'll have to request it.  Is this the right forum for a request?  

GD Mast

It should be the right forum, but you could always request it from Vilas so long as you have some information/resources on it. He's been quite helpful with adding several weapons I've requested so there's a chance he could bring it into game smile_o.gif

Thanks belgerot, I look up vilas up and put in a request. smile_o.gif

GD Mast

Sent Vilas an message but no response yet. Does he still check this forum out?

GD Mast

Just want to make everyone aware.  I've made contact with Vilas and he has made the Stgw-57!  You have to download both vilaspacks 1 & 2.  It's the first Stgw-57 that I know of. Thanks Vilas!!  thumbs-up.gif  yay.gif

stg57jl4.jpg

GD Mast