B-52 "Buff" Bomber

UPDATE - Beta 3 for ArmAII by Gnat

B52_3a.jpg

sands4.th.jpg

UPDATE

Beta 3

- Uses XEH (CBA Extended Event Handlers)

- Uses GNT_Weapons - Updated to Beta 2 and included

- Somewhat improved textures/rvmats

- Wreck model

- Anti-Dive Bombing script added

- Unarmed universal version added

- AGM-86 Cruise Missile added to Weapons pack

B-52 README

Weapons README

Test Mission by Mandoble

- Uses Mando Missiles

- Lets you launch AGM-86 Nuclear Missile and has Tailgunner

Test Mission Download

Beta3 Download

ArmA2Base.de

Armed Assault . Info

Armaholic

----------------------------------------------

--------------------------- OLD BETA Details ------------------------------------

A quick and dirt beta for ArmAII !

Far from tweaked or even to ArmAII quality expectations.

As I head off for a month I thought in conjunction with the beta release of Sands 41km Terrain (See HERE),

I thought I might throw this out, as it suits the big terrain of Sands with the airbases.

Some changes from the OFP release (wow, 4 years ago!)

- Some textures are ArmAII types

- Flexing wings

- Improved engine cells

Only armed with 84 bombs, but damn they sounds great as a distant rumble hitting the ground :D

AI are ok'ish at bombing, except the diving looks ugly.

More in the README file. check it out.

DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS;

FILEFRONT DOWNLOAD -- broken

Release frontpaged at the Armaholic homepage

Edited by [APS]Gnat
Beta 3 Update

Eeeeek! I can't wait to have a go! It looks prettygood on the screenshots!

Have fun for a month, whatever you do!

Thanks for the mod. :)

Out of bombs, thanks for the lulz.

F2RvRxQei_E

Testing in Dominatiot map :shoot: Works good! :thumbsup: 2 B-52 Buff (flay AI) Have disorganised a city for 10 min :soldier: I only looked :868: THX for Addon! We wait for definitive release :thanx:

So nice! just droped me some bombs.. Indeed the bombs sounds nice in a row..

Good job.. B-52 RULES!!

panthera_b52.jpg

panthera_b52p.jpg

GNAT - I love it!

Edited by IceBreakr

IceBreakr its your island!:) vapour trails looks super Against green district :icon_eek::rthumb:

Thanks Gnat this is great! :)

Now if someone with the skill could make one we could call with the radio. And set 2 markers maybe on the map - 1 for start of bombing and 1 for wich direction. :)

This really pounds the ground hard!

Alex

Hey Gnat ... nice work!

Now we need to do a Tu22 to balance.

:yay: :bounce3:

I seen them last night on your terrain screenshots and thought by myself "That damn Gnat and his flippin' teasing..." and here they are. Thanks for that and bon voyage :)

thank you Gnat! Great surprise. Did notice if you are pilot and switch to manual fire you will always have ability to bomb no matter what position the doors are in.

wow gnat your the man! any chance for a small arma1 port, if you have time when u get back! i know ur busy and that may seem rude in my part for asking its just im drulling all over my self and cant do a damn thing about it right now...lol if you dont want to port it your self, but are ok with it being ported no worrys mate i can find someone...or i can do it my self if need be! also do you need any more refferences...maby so some lil u missed! if so i have a great vid, not by me, but a military show, all about the buff? it shows all the iner workings and outer workings? just let me know if u want it? good day bud

Dave,

Here it comes... The civil war between ArmA 1 & ArmA 2 players over who gets the best addon & island makers. :D

Here it comes... The civil war between ArmA 1 & ArmA 2 players over who gets the best addon & island makers. :D

lol, and yeah belive me i want to come join you all in arma2, but im short on cash these days, and the econemy is bad here, well in my line of work! not alot of shipping over seas is going on where i am, other then the military, and all these beautiful arma2's..lol

in MP mission Domination dont work RKSL Flares Chaff and Flare system (no drop flares) have jast bombs :o in full normal addon (no beta) finish this problem plz!) :pray:

thank you Gnat! Great surprise. Did notice if you are pilot and switch to manual fire you will always have ability to bomb no matter what position the doors are in.

lol ... yeh, well spotted. I left some 2005 text in the README ! Yes, bombs can droped with doors closed.

@Dave

Sorry, no plan, but if I find time, sure.

@IceBreakr and MfG Lee

Nice Pics

@Eddie

Yeh, the Backfire might do fine.

Thanks again guys.

thanks gnat! if i could find someone(who u trust) to port it, would u let us? no worrys if not, i would understand how you feel!